Sivir; The Weakest Link

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vtN

07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdventHawk7 View Post
You used Sivirs ultimate wrong if you used it to "escape" Yi, her ultimate gives her more attack speed than Yi (I think it's 35% attack speed at rank 1?) Compare that to Yi's and her move speed, the ultimate is supposed to be used more for to keep you moving while kiting and killing, not escaping.
You're completely wrong. Yi's ult gives 40%/60%/80% attack speed. I don't play Sivir, never played Sivir, but I'm pretty sure Yi's is faster.
Even never playing Sivir before I know she needs a buff/rework. She's never been a threat in my 600 some games.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

clear world

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtN View Post
You're completely wrong. Yi's ult gives 40%/60%/80% attack speed. I don't play Sivir, never played Sivir, but I'm pretty sure Yi's is faster.
Even never playing Sivir before I know she needs a buff/rework. She's never been a threat in my 600 some games.
Yi's ult:

- grants him 40% movement speed and 40/60/80% attack speed plus come cooldown reduction for killing or assisting a kill. The duration is 6/9/12 seconds.

Sivir's ult:

- grants her 25% movement speed and 30/60/90% attack speed. Her 25% movment speed boost, and 1/3 of the attack speed boost. The duration is 15 seconds.