Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sivir; The Weakest Link

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

De4thw0lf

07-08-2011

Quote:
Icarus108:
Sivir is UP? I'm not sure what you are talking about. Sivir is excellent and balanced. The only thing wrong with her is her passive but you didn't even mention that. I excel with sivir all the time. Do you take her mid? That's her best lane position imo. I can easily go 10+/0/x in any game. Her boomerang blade is a fantastic nuke, her w is one of her best features that lets her farm so well, her e is superb when placed in mid with an annie or other caster, her R is a great ult it alllows her to catch up to or run away from an enemy. If you can't use her all that well then obviously you aren't using her right. If you want to see just add me and ill do a 1v1 against you to show you her power.

what the heck you are talking about?

first of all her passive was mentioned several times and not just by me.
second, her attack range is lower then the range of several casts, champs like malza will just laugh at her spell shield anyway.
third, to blow away a minion wave in less then 10 seconds is the best u can and nothing u want when the enemy got a viable jungler

have u ever noticed you'll gonna do more dmg if your are NOT using BB in late game? cuz even if you are fast clicking you gonna lose one auto attack surplus the bounces wich leads to more dmg then BB, no matter if single or multi target.

BB and her passive are worthless in their current form, unless u 1vs1 a slow melee champ without minons around...

KatzExtreme

07-08-2011

+1 to OP for Dan reference

JSpalding

07-08-2011

Quote:
vonFiedler:
Twitch

At level 6 Sivir is just pitiful, while Tristana already has her 60% AS boost. The numbers on this ult at least need to be shifted around, like 60/75/90. I have never fought a Sivir at Level 6 and fought "Oh, I underestimated her". Mostly because she was always dead.

I play trist and at level 6 I would never have the 60% AS boost..

vonFiedler

07-09-2011

I see a lot of Trist guides with Level 3 Rapid Fire at 5 or 7. She definitely has the capacity to gain high attack speed faster.

Sir Longfellow

07-09-2011

With that steroid Tristana does have better attack speed, but Sivir has better base attack speed (which like movement speed results in greater increases from items) and ricochet's damage increases a lot with AS because they can bounce back on the same targets several times.

Getjiggywithit2

07-09-2011

I have to agree with the OP, Sivir is just annoying at best. I only just played one and while irritating she isn't a major threat by herself. The only times I get killed by a Sivir is when she has a good laning partner and kiills me while I'm trying to take them out.

UsoRemix

07-09-2011

Sivir is fine how she is, my friend plays her, and he does fine. In fact, its usually him that pulls out of losing games because sivir is SO good at pushing towers late game. Ever tried teleing to a huge group of minions, ulting, and watch the tower die in like 2 seconds? its pretty funny actually. I've seen a lane pushed QUICK with that ult + boomerang blade for clearing any incoming minions lol.

Baldik17

07-09-2011

sivir definitely needs to be buffed

Horuspinker

07-09-2011

Phreak mentioned in dreamhack that she is the best ad carry in the game

must be some secret build /// or phreak is trying to indicate his crack cocaine habit has hit the 7gram rock stage

(no offense Phreak you know that i know i love you)

BioVirus

07-09-2011

sivir will DOMINATE lanes and push those things back on you hardcore. You must of never played a good sivir