New Free Champions (Week 21)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sompnour

04-14-2010

Where is garen!!!

Dhargost

04-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postdotfuzz View Post
I can't wait to play Kennen.

Also, blitz grabs aren't that had o dodge. Don't take on Jax 1v1, bait him into your team mates, and buy mercury treads vs. Fiddle.

Stop acting like whiney scrubs.
And remind me again why should Jax be able to auto attack any other champion to death 1v1?

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

04-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhargost View Post
And remind me again why should Jax be able to auto attack any other champion to death 1v1?
don't say because he's designed to be an anti-dps, don't say because he's designed to be an anti-dps...

uhm...
because he's an anti-dp... ****

Drgron

04-14-2010

wanna try kennen yay

mullidae

04-14-2010

I still don't understand why it's typically members/ sr members who complain when free champs swap out. Don't most of you (and the people you play against) own your own heroes by now... I mean I'm only lvl 15 and most people I play against aren't even using the free ones, they're using the ones they unlocked.

Dhargost

04-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightstriker View Post
don't say because he's designed to be an anti-dps, don't say because he's designed to be an anti-dps...

uhm...
because he's an anti-dp... ****
LOL he may be INTENDED to be anti-dps, but in practice he is anti-anything with a pulse. Remind me again why as Jax it is pretty standard to do more than twice the DPS of other carries and have health comparable to Alistar?

sicky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2010

Cant wait to get back on the server!

sycsadist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2010

when are asian servers coming up? geez..

Belanova

04-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhargost View Post
So pretty much every no skill = no problem hero is free next week, along with my beloved Kennen which all the noobs will be feeding with. Hmmm... unless Jax and Fiddle get the brutal beating with the nerfbat they're due it looks like I'm gonna finish leveling my druid to 80 that week.

Pretty much the worst free hero selection ever, hell while you're at it why don't you replace Kassadin, Malphite, and Sivir with Eve, Shaco, and Twitch? Auto attack = MLG PRO.

Are you trying to say that Kassadin, Blitz, and Singed are not extremely bad to have on your team if the person playing them has no skill?

They are amazing champions in the right hands. However, I guarantee you that 90% of the ones you see next week are going to be easy kills.

Even someone playing Fiddle and Jax for the first time is going to be food if you have a half a brain.

Dark Lynx

04-14-2010

Nice switch up this week!

UberLeak.com