New Free Champions (Week 21)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordMcHash

04-17-2010

I can't believe Ashe is only 450 IP... really, 450 IP and veigar and fiddlesticks are 1350 apiece...

Seithrift

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2010

Oh yeah, maybe i will try Kennan :?

MeltedSoul

04-18-2010

uhh wen is the rotation coming? and garen should also come out since its been 2 weeks after kennens release. thx riot keep it up

cjtoupy123

04-18-2010

Jax, fiddle, and blitz. Guys seriously cant u like do one at a time or something.

Ike2070

04-18-2010

Blitz *serious rage coming*

And hes with jax!?

AdversusExitium

04-18-2010

I don't see why people are complaining about fiddle when he's about to get nerfed up the ass.

warriortiger520

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyboy View Post
People please stop harassing riot. If you don't like what they're doing then please play another game. Spamming that Jax, Fiddle, TF, and whoever you're doing horrible against at the time, is OP isn't going to make you better. It just means some other champion is going to crush you.

Think about it, let just say they did get nerfed. Then someone else is OP and they get nerfed. The cycle continues. Eventually everyone is doing .05 dps and has -5 health. Is that what you want? Granted, the above story is unrealistic but still thats the philosophy behind it. Last week riot listened to you guys and nerfed jax. Totally uncalled for. I am quoting from a guide by condon. "The best way to know the ins and outs of a character is to try them." The champion isn't so scary when you get rolled with them 0/10/0.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=71443

I suggest everyone reads the whole thing. Brilliant.

In terms of what heros they picked, who cares. So they pick the heros you suck at, whoop-di-do. SOMEONE SUCKS SOMEONE. So you think its hard to kill Blitz, and oh god you suck at Fiddles too. Well someone else doesn't suck at killing Fiddle and Blitz and is happy with the list. RIOT CANNOT PLEASE EVERYONE. So enjoy the free game you have and stop complaining.
i agree

ZeaIot

Recruiter

04-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knives View Post
Mordekaiser hasn't been free since week 15.

When do we get to try him again?
Hopefully never, I love morde too much to see him being abused by noobs

Fragems

Recruiter

04-18-2010

So now that jax is going to be free now he's going to get the nerf bat :[

spHUD

04-18-2010

Dear Riot,

Why must you constantly have Ashe free? Yes shes a beginner hero but, in my honestly opinion, she is very OP and very cheap. I feel if a beginner truly tried Ashe and did well, then tried another hero, they would get annihilated and get a false sense of superiority when playing Ashe. Like the fact that if Ashe hits you once, and you run away she will always catch you, due to the fact that you are constantly being slowed. If Udyr's stun can only be performed every 5 seconds, her slow should do the same if not longer.

Her Ultimate should also be like Ezreal's in that it gets weaker as it passes through creep waves. I think Ashe is a hero that should not be 450, she's way too OP. I would class her as a 3150, maybe a 1350, but that's pushing it.

Not to mention, she gets gold way too fast with her Bounty. If I have to get an item with increased gold, why can't she?

That is merely my opinion and I hope there are others who agree with me.