Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Free Champions (Week 21)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IPewPewUQQ

04-16-2010

Quote:
Ieatzombies9:
why exactly is it always ryze ashe and teemo, couldnt it possibly be switched up so those particular 3 arent always together?

these champs are so cheap ( in price) im pretty sure most ppl have it. My only concern are the noob blitzs that ruin solo queue.

IPewPewUQQ

04-16-2010

Quote:
GaruYenZ:
I still don't understand it...

When will those champions be available ? I've been play for 4 days and nothing is there for free...

I want Teemo and Kennen...

Help me, please '-'

teemo should be free right now, kennen should be free for a week starting next wednesday

IPewPewUQQ

04-16-2010

Quote:
T N G:
I don't know why people say Jax is unbeatable 1v1. I probably haven't encountered any really good Jax players.

But with Warwick (my main), he's a pretty easy kill 1v1 with a hybrid lifesteal build.

yea from using jax alot i find one of the only good counters for jax is ww. but cleanse + exhaust > ww.

L4r90

04-16-2010

nothin spezial here... got all champs and play against ryze etc all the time anyways... but jax's skillless potential is gonna make my game srewed up again -.-

R3coil

04-16-2010

Yes next week is going to be hella crazy those are all some characters that take so skill if not a lot to use (well most of them) this is going to be interesting

Bearkats

04-16-2010

I think it's time for a tryndamere and mordekaiser week

eSSentialplays

04-16-2010

You really need to start listing Kassadin as Mage, because let's face it, no one builds Kass as a melee DPS...

y2QeI1yMxFjnQART

04-17-2010

evelynn ain't melee dps

TheBigATC

04-17-2010

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjajajajjajajajaj fail

Warlock Tal

04-17-2010

Quote:
Ieatzombies9:
why exactly is it always ryze ashe and teemo, couldnt it possibly be switched up so those particular 3 arent always together?

agree