Y do people suck with panth?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Old Saint Zilean

07-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertZimmerman View Post
His heartseeker strike does laughable damage. It's so bad, wow.
This is why i use it for farming. Auto attacks do more then you could get out of it, unless you are hitting about 2+ people. But his E grants a passive of 100% crit if the enemy is under 15% health. It's really useful.

Xalerr

07-07-2011

make sure you play him tanky. i really like atmas f mallet on him then a b veil. just make sure when you go to attack that you have your passive up. it makes him soak alot more damage. and dont stun till that sheild is gone. 2 attacks blocked quickly is op. esp against the fotw gp.

Amariithynar

07-07-2011

yeah, E is ****e. even at max level with 300 AD means he does 132 damage per strike, total damage = 660, really great right? but, no. It takes 1.8 seconds to do all that, and since it takes so long to do it's quite easy to get out of the measly 400 range area of effect. A measly 100 armor turns it to 330 damage, too- **** near nothing, really. Autoattacks are really so much better unless you are hitting at least three enemies. Now, it's true that it 'does double damage to champions'; That means it should do 1320 total, or 660 at 100 armor... But it never seems to actually do that much. It's bugged, like his W is, and his ult is so badly telegraphed it's not even funny. his Q is nuts though- i just wish they made his abilities no cost or cast from hitpoints like mundo.

Thankfully though, with the global change, they'll be able to buff/fix Panth, so we're likely to see him become much better soon.

pig of denmark

07-07-2011

i have no problem.....i get brutalizer first then rush boots of speed....after boots get a BF sword and then finish ghostblade......then eitehr build a IE or BT

WCsharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

I build him carry (starting with a chalice)

Only put one point in E and go to town.

Emilio7

07-08-2011

To everybody that buys occult with panth stop here is the reason y: u get targeted, blood thirster gives u 10 less ad plus life steal and stacks on minion kills easy, as that

Emilio7

07-08-2011

to anyone who thinks pantheons e is bad: LEVEL HIS E FIRST I CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH, the r-w-e-q combo is one of the most deadly ad combos in the game ESPECIALLY when his e s leveled first. Although his q does massive dmg it is best used after his w-e after the combo if done right his e's passive should finish them off

True enough after about 30 min it becomes less then his auto attack but in that time it gets u fed beyond belief

My best panth scores

35/9
32/6
30/9
30/11
29/5

these r my most remembered scores also

Emilio7

07-08-2011

My pantheon build:
blood
berserkers/sell for phantom when build is finished
inf edge
phantom
blood/survive
blood/special item

This will increase his auto attack greatly as well as his w-e-q combo. Note his passive works on his basic attack so a little attack speed goes a long way.

Emilio7

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beas7ie View Post
Most people don't suck with him so much that he's mega UP and nerfed to oblivion. But even though he is nerfed bad he can still carry hard and pwn in pub games. You have to be smart with him or use him creatively. He's pretty strong early game and when I play as him when it gets to late game and Im less effective against other champs I build AS and use and start backdooring. With his ult he can be a very effective backdoor and his passive helps big time against turrets if you have enough AS.
my pantheon is both early and late game it is easy as building him as an ad carry, he is actually what i think the most fun ad carry in the game

deatheran

07-08-2011

i play like you guys... using mostly Q and rushing a brut/lastwisper late game i get REALY tanky with mallet/BV and a atmas. those along wiith mercs ghostblade n last wisper make me a very strong late game tanky dps. late game play him agggresive but not to aggresive. save Q for the squishys and use the stun as a gap closer n not so much a regular stun. since its so short.

PS i usualy go +1boots>lastwisper>mallet>atmas>ghostblade>BV(i get brut before lastwisper if i back early due to a bad lane.