Y do people suck with panth?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emilio7

07-07-2011

plz if anyone is currently doing good with pantheon tell me.

Post ur build for him, comment if u think he is up or op i think i know y people cant play him,
also i wouldn't mind a pantheon buff

Hawk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

just cc him

Lord Melons

07-07-2011

well my brother and i share a my comp and well here is one of his last games with panth well **** you can't really see it sorry >.< so i removed it but he went 22/8/9 and his build was
doran's blade
beserker greave's
sword of the occult
blood thirster
frozen mallet
sell doran's for last whisper
and then in the end he was gonna get a banshee's

i don't know his runes or masteries but yeah,that was his game

Giltia Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

Rush a Sword of the occult and get lucky. Congrats, you're now a successful PantheOH WAIT. You died once. Stacks gone. Back to the bottom of the barrel with you.

thecoyl

07-07-2011

its not them its panth

Old Saint Zilean

07-07-2011

I love Pantheon honestly.

To me, he is slightly UP due to the fact i actually never use my E for anything other then farming and the 100% crit i get if they are under 15% health.

My build seems to work for me. Usually rush a Brutalizer with boots and get a Last Whisper. If i am doing well and feel like taking risks, i get a sword of the occult. Continue this off with a few defensive items and/or a bloodthirster. (Finish up your youmuu's soon.)

I really think people just don't understand his playstyle or don't like it. He does really well with a cc partner in a lane (Maokai,Alistar, etc). Harass with your Q until they are about 50% health and go in for the kill with them. His Q reminds me a bit of vlad's Q due to the low cd and high damage early on in the game.

Pantheon just needs positioning, but then again what do i know? I play mostly normal games :3.

Deveraux

07-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkyway Wishes View Post
I love Pantheon honestly.

To me, he is slightly UP due to the fact i actually never use my E for anything other then farming and the 100% crit i get if they are under 15% health.

My build seems to work for me. Usually rush a Brutalizer with boots and get a Last Whisper. If i am doing well and feel like taking risks, i get a sword of the occult. Continue this off with a few defensive items and/or a bloodthirster. (Finish up your youmuu's soon.)

I really think people just don't understand his playstyle or don't like it. He does really well with a cc partner in a lane (Maokai,Alistar, etc). Harass with your Q until they are about 50% health and go in for the kill with them. His Q reminds me a bit of vlad's Q due to the low cd and high damage early on in the game.

Pantheon just needs positioning, but then again what do i know? I play mostly normal games :3.

What he said... my build is different but I 100% agree. Never use your e for anything but farming. If you do ur dead... the only exception is if you can somehow hit 3 or more people with it.

Just use panth as you would any auto attack champ and you should do twice as good as u were trying to use e

NoTitle

07-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deveraux View Post
What he said... my build is different but I 100% agree. Never use your e for anything but farming. If you do ur dead... the only exception is if you can somehow hit 3 or more people with it.

Just use panth as you would any auto attack champ and you should do twice as good as u were trying to use e
no...just no :/

RobertZimmerman

07-07-2011

His heartseeker strike does laughable damage. It's so bad, wow.

Beas7ie

07-07-2011

Most people don't suck with him so much that he's mega UP and nerfed to oblivion. But even though he is nerfed bad he can still carry hard and pwn in pub games. You have to be smart with him or use him creatively. He's pretty strong early game and when I play as him when it gets to late game and Im less effective against other champs I build AS and use and start backdooring. With his ult he can be a very effective backdoor and his passive helps big time against turrets if you have enough AS.