Best gaming mice, keyboard and mouse mat for LoL?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MATA O GAJO CRL

07-06-2011

Hi guys, I'm trying to build a gaming pc with really good hardware to play the latest games.
Everything is set but the mice, keyboard and mouse mat.

There are alot of options avaible in the market which actually let me a bit confused about which one should I pick, Razer and Logitech gear are my favorites but still I don't know what to choose.

So I'd like to hear some feedback from you guys, what you'd you guys pick for mice, keyboard and mouse mat to play "mainly" League of Legends?

Cheers

Purchase RP

07-06-2011

Razer. Yeah, you had it right.

I use my Naga and using the included driver cd I install the program and customize my keys for all my spells. That way, I can click more stuff faster. And I can Alt + tab faster. Oh and I can check CS faster.

Razer. It's just simply the best. The Naga stands above all.

Claous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

I'm a fan of the Logitech G500.

Also using a Steelseries 6gv2 mechanical keyboard. Love the tactile feel of the key strokes and if I had the choice I'd go out and buy the Das Ultimate keyboard.

Captain Bryan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

This mouse

facepalmextreme

07-07-2011

This is the mat that I use. http://www.google.com/products/catal...ed=0CC4Q8wIwAg

If the razer products weren't so expensive I'd buy them. Anyways, it's got a smooth side for quick response, and a rough side for accuracy. Quite nice for shooters, or skillshot based champions.

As for a mouse, this is a rather cheap, yet amazing one: http://www.google.com/products/catal...ed=0CFwQ8wIwBA

standard left/mid/right button mouse. It has a fourth button which is easily accessed by your right thumb, which can be set up for any key stroke, or macro.

And lastly for a keyboard I use a razer lycosa http://www.google.com/products/catal...ed=0CFkQ8wIwAw nice backlights, and macro/rebinds.

Foresight

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Bryan View Post
This mouse
Actually used that mouse for a brief stint of time in my mmo days of DAOC when my first trackball mouse finally died...would never use it for LoL though. I've used Razer gear for a while that works perfect.

RickyFromVegas

07-08-2011

Whichever makes you feel comfortable?