Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New GP5 item?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Conspiracy

07-06-2011

Has the riot team considered a Gold per 5 item which is cooldown reduction? If so: why was it not implemented?

N0vaFlame

07-06-2011

All the Gp5 items build out of a basic item (2 for philo stone), and none of them give any stats not found in the components (except gold gen). Find me an item in the basic tier that gives CDR. then maybe this idea might be viable.

RipCarlin

07-07-2011

To be fair, why isn't there a base CDR item? I find myself @ ~35% CDR on many of my builds. I think there should be ~5% base CDR item.

I can't imagine 5% CDR at level 1 being OP compared to Doran's items.

But, maybe there is a reason it doesn't exist. Perhaps full flat CDR runes + this item on certain champs might dominate early-game. I don't know, maybe we'll see it someday.