Yorick Huge problems...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiromaki

07-06-2011

ok... how can i Start, i guess this will be a long long thread... But i will remark what I think... Are the problems with yorick, As i saw i never . BUT EVER saw a good yorick ingame... NEVER.

So i will list The mother of all the problems with this character...

1 and primordial:HP consumption on ult and minions

This concept is not just horrible IS A TERRIBLE IDEA: They are not just weak... They just... DIE... slowly, No problem? Yes, there is... they never get to do any damage because of minions hitting them, champions hitting them AND THEMSELVES draining their own hp...

Solution: Put a timer and distance limit, or atleast a timer. I think it is fine maybe on a cloned champion, But the minions? They do already little for the team... They also die alone... With no help from an enemy champion. The Yorick gouls are just LAME when their health auto consumes.

2- Yorick ghouls do NO damage almost.

The only reliable ghoul is the slow ghoul. Until late game where it is completely useless as the rest... As they die slowly, Even the Yorick passive is just a terrible bad idea. and these ghouls dont do damage even.

Possible solution: Raise a little the damage ratio from the passive

3- Q attack... Want a good empowering attack? try Jax... Try Nasus (it becomes stronger with any minion or champion kill... try Trundle. GAREN... Yorick empowering attack... is lame, no other thing... Just pathetic... The empower do not do much damage late game... And the ghoul is even worst

Solution... Make the ghoul do exactly your damage (without critics)....

Maybe the solution are not goood.... But i would feel good if you post your own solution of how to improve Yorick.

I think the life steal ghoul and the slow ghoul are fine,

Yaruu

07-06-2011

1. You repeat everything other players have already said and explained.
2. Why ellipses every 10 words?
3. Yes, Yorick sucks, Riot knows, and Riot is going to buff him.

Omanicle

07-06-2011

Welcome to 2 weeks ago

Bassoid

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaruu View Post
1. You repeat everything other players have already said and explained.
2. Why ellipses every 10 words?
3. Yes, Yorick sucks, Riot knows, and Riot is going to buff him.
4.They didnīt test him before he was out, as it was obvious with the bugs surrounding his ultimate.
5.They decided it was fine to not hot-fix patch him with buffs, even though his lame weakness and complete usefulness is a commonly accepted fact between every player who has a functional brains, making us who bought him wait for some nice two weeks, and even making him F2P to ruin peopleīs games.
6.Even though I can understand he was released while Riot was under a lot of stress at dreamhack, I really canīt stand beign lied in the face with that fake champion spotlight, and the posts from phreak telling how good Yorick was at the jungle.

Riot : you make a game we love, learn from your mistakes and take your blame when you have to.. YORICK SUCKS , donīt ever release a champion in such a bad shape , please.