Sivir's Boomerang Blade *Modification*

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sekaru

07-06-2011

I used to Main Sivir loved playing her ap with boomerang blade.... but all that stopped with THE nerf lol. But I have a suggestion and have been thinking of saying it for a new char or something but on second thought it would be perfect on sivir.

Boomerang blade : Stats remain same nothing really changes the only thing that would.. is how you use it

I'm thinking something like you first click q and then you see the traditional point and click big circle that shows you where you can reach up to. then when you click with mouse the first time it would place an X in that circle. Once that x is placed a direct line between you and that x would be drawn by moving the mouse right and left you could CURVE the line throwing a boomerang in a CIRCULAR motion thus avoiding minions simpler while retaining her original pushing power all the meanwhile making the falloff less of a nerf and more of an inclusion of new skill in use of the new move.

I'd really love to know what everyone thinks especially riot. Have plenty more ideas I just want to use this one as a testing ground to see if its worth saying em all. Hoping for a red. but expecting some tips how to improve it and such

Reptar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

Sivir already #1

Farm so unstoppable. To strong

Nerf.

Hyeri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

WOW thats a REALLY coooooooooooool IDEA

Monroshi

07-06-2011

Where is red? I want see opinion
:| :\ HAI SEKARU

Monroshi

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZergRushDetected View Post
Sivir already #1

Farm so unstoppable. To strong

Nerf.
So I herd you liek Sivir

Reptar

07-06-2011

Theres a fiddle in the middle.

Monroshi

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZergRushDetected View Post
Theres a fiddle in the middle.
Gonna middle with the fiddle

Hyeri

07-06-2011

ka kaw ka kaw ka kaw ka kaw ka kaw ka kaw ka kaw ( ^)>

Monroshi

07-06-2011

Hey Phoenix.. Why did TF get deported?

Hyeri

07-06-2011

Cause he didnt have a Green Card BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH