Renekton vs Trundle which one is better fitted for me.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0Jarlaxle

07-06-2011

Im a rather experienced player in games similar to LoL.
My only problem is last hitting minions so Im looking for someone to jungle.

Now I want to buy a champion but I have to decide wheater I take Renekton or Trundle.

My problem is they are never in the free champion rotations.

So I got some questions:
Who is the better ganker earlygame if I jungle.
Who is still worth much during the late game in teamfights.

Annenthios

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

First of all, i strongly suggest learning how to last hit well. It makes a huge difference.

Renekton can jungle as can any champion, but hes alot better placed in lane.

Trundle on the other hand can jungle well, its just that he requires specific runes to do so. Hes also a fairly decent ganker and has alot of mobility. Late game fights it really depends on comp. But imo, Renekton brings more to the table with his gap closer and stun, you can easily get ontop an enemy carry.

CEO Kasen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

Assuming you are new to the game and not yet Lv20, there are only a few characters who can jungle extremely well without runes. Nunu, Warwick, and Fiddlesticks come to mind.

From the sound of things you're looking for someone at least fairly beefy; Nunu would fit the bill, and he's awful cheap.

And yes, do learn to last hit. Practice it in customs if you have to; it's a vital skill. 15 last hits is the rough equivalent of an entire kill, a fact many underestimate.