Ban free champs for Normal and rank games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

Now that there is AI mode in the game, do you think we should ban these free champ for normal and rank games?

Reasons:

1) People are trying out new champs they have never used before in these ranked and normal games and don't even know what the buy for their champs

2) With so many new players joining these days, many have not bought the older champs nor have the intention of buying them..with free champ week it lowers that intention

3) Forces people to practice with bots and also forces them to spend more on riot points thus Riot benefits as well

what do you guys think?

lowmanslyric

Recruiter

07-06-2011

No, instead you could have MORE free champs in Co-op vs AI, i think that would be better.

iP1ayJarvan

07-06-2011

AI can never be compared to another player (with exceptions to really really bad players). Coop vs AI actually promotes bad habits in game, like getting snowball items every game, not buying wards, getting used to having full build all the time, not knowing how to react when a game goes bad etc... practice in normals by all means, in ranked, its more likely based on trust that a guy wouldnt be that dumb to lower his elo playing an unfamiliar champ.

happylilvegemite

07-06-2011

and what if i feel like playing Amumu in a ranked game while he is free even though i own him i wouldnt be able to play.

sorry but you havent thought this through very well.

Blurry420

07-06-2011

I doubt people play champs they don't own in ranked games and normal games dont matter so wtf?

Giltia Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

-1 for incredibly stupid thoughts being converted to incredibly stupid posts.