Why do People even bother with QQ threads

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StardustMirage

07-06-2011

So QQ thread happen everyday, just curious why do people keep on replying to these thread starters.
Some of them just want your obvious respond and finds it fun when you guys vote down on them.
So to stop more of these threads how about we ignore them, the reason with any words that you insult them with, it will not be effective and some of them will be trolling and enjoying these comments.
DISCUSS.

Giltia Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

They keep making them, because Riot keeps caving to these scrubs and nerfing champs rather than telling bad players "tough luck, buy Banshees Veils".

iP1ayJarvan

07-06-2011

i help genuine newbies who ask for advice. but those zomg this guy is so op, nerf nao threads really dont need anything but a downvote.

Giltia Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

Honestly, the day I see "How do I counter Vladimir" as opposed to "I lost a game and Vlad is OP", is the day I shave my absurdly manly beard.

iP1ayJarvan

07-06-2011

it is true though that no champ is really equal with each other. there will be some that need buffing/nerfing, though not to the extent these people cry out about. i'm happy to join a meaningful discussion about a champ's kit and whats right/not right about it. its those 1 sentence rants/ multiple sentence gibberish that i downvote.

knownaim

07-06-2011

A QQ thread about QQ threads? I shall take your advice and not respond to this thread... ;-)

Tweek Tweakk

07-06-2011

Well firstly, this seems like a QQ thread about QQ threads.

secondly, its because some people genuinely don't know that they're wrong about that "OP champ" or "UP champ" so a discussion about the topic can help them better understand the situation.
If they just want downvotes then let them have it, but the post still educates other viewers about the champion.

idioSyncr4zy

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweak Tweek View Post
Well firstly, this seems like a QQ thread about QQ threads.

secondly, its because some people genuinely don't know that they're wrong about that "OP champ" or "UP champ" so a discussion about the topic can help them better understand the situation.
If they just want downvotes then let them have it, but the post still educates other viewers about the champion.
This. For me it's about getting those 10 people who actually read other posts before they post to not just post the same QQ thread 15 minutes later.