Put an AP cap on Veigar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sushi2k

07-06-2011

Honestly it doesn't happen often but every once and a while I'll get a Veigar that gets 900+ AP by late game he just begins to roflstomp everyone. I suggest putting a cap on his AP cause its just ridiculous.

Luckyone001

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi2k View Post
Honestly it doesn't happen often but every once and a while I'll get a Veigar that gets 900+ AP by late game he just begins to roflstomp everyone. I suggest putting a cap on his AP cause its just ridiculous.
Suggestion Denied.

Next case!

iTUNA

07-06-2011

problem with this is that veigar is one of the insanely easiest champs to simply harass away from last hitting to charge his Q. and no matter what u do he normally remains a plush doll throughout the game.

Sushi2k

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigwig View Post
problem with this is that veigar is one of the insanely easiest champs to simply harass away from last hitting to charge his Q. and no matter what u do he normally remains a plush doll throughout the game.
Well yea, like I said its never really a huge issue but when I get put on a team that can't out harass him (somehow!?) and just let him go about his bidness getting Q'd up then its just gg.

UChess

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

After 50 minutes of farming, sure.

Telitha

07-06-2011

Denied.

Muy Tacano

07-06-2011

Banshees + fon = gg for that tiny master of evil

Prometheius

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi2k View Post
Well yea, like I said its never really a huge issue but when I get put on a team that can't out harass him (somehow!?) and just let him go about his bidness getting Q'd up then its just gg.
So because you and your team suck, you want to nerf a carry who gets farmed?

Denied.

Kodachi

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamtheBeserker View Post
Banshees + fon = gg for that tiny master of evil
void staff says hi

Giltia Zero

07-06-2011

Veigar has one of the weakest laning phases in the game. He essentially has to dedicate all of hi mana to Q farming, and has nothing to really return fire with. A lane Veigar is not going to bother trying to harass you, because it's not worth his time and mana.

Second, once he comes back with boots and such, he's actually capable of some pretty impressive bursting. Against an enemy AP champ, he may even be able to get a kill, but he's still reliant on his full combo which suffers from a rather weak stun at this point.

Late game, Veigar is still a single target burst mage with relatively low range, and unreliable Dark Matters. He's also insanely squishy.

Veigar has burst in place of survivability. There is absolutely nothing OP about him, and if you're losing to him, then he deserves to win more than you because HE'S BETTER THAN YOU AT THIS GAME.

I'm sorry you suck. But deal with it.