Dear 1500 players.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abedeus

07-06-2011

If you are an AD or AP champion, and it's 40:00 or earlier and enemy is stacking armor on squishy champions... BUILD LAST WHISPER OR VOID STAFF RESPECTIVELY.

No, seriously, it's cool you have 300 AD. But if that person over there has 200 armor, you deal only 100 with each hit, maybe not even that much. Now if you stop stacking AD and build Last Whisper, you can deal over 150-170 damage! That's over 50% more compared to damage without it!

Also, if you don't build those items, you might as well sell everything you have and build tank items. You will still deal no damage at all, but at least you'll be somewhat useful as a damage sponge.

Godsend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

Lol, I usually build voidstaff right after rabadons depending on my champ. However, Last Whisper is more situational for me depends how much the tank is going for me, and how much he's actually contributing.

TheAnomaly

07-06-2011

If their squishy has 200 armor, he's probably doing diddly squat damage, so why the hell haven't we pushed in and won yet?

FoxAmidstStars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

I beg to differ...

GP with IE PD BT PD Trinity force and CD boots=436 damage to the highest possible armor.

Rawdabubbada

07-06-2011

Crit is always better than more damage and armor pen. In any case where you can either deal 40% more damage (Last Whisper), or you can deal 150% more damage (Infinity Edge, crit), you will end up dealing more damage with the critical hits.

Gangplank and Tryndamere for life.

Abedeus

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnomaly View Post
If their squishy has 200 armor, he's probably doing diddly squat damage, so why the hell haven't we pushed in and won yet?
Because enemy has a Singed and Warwick extremely tanky. Just finished a game. Was 7/0/7 as GP. Except out Galio was building AP. We had no tanks. WW ulted me, I used oranges, Orianna pulled me, Singed tossed me, dead. Nidalee with no Void Staff (AGAIN) can't deal any damage, dies. Galio with 0 armor gets mowed down by Tryndamere.

We went from crushing them easily to losing. 2 people in a team of 4 damage dealers had % penetration. This is a very poor joke.

Jublong

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawdabubbada View Post
Crit is always better than more damage and armor pen. In any case where you can either deal 40% more damage (Last Whisper), or you can deal 150% more damage (Infinity Edge, crit), you will end up dealing more damage with the critical hits.

Gangplank and Tryndamere for life.
you stoopid man.

agherwyijogkj

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurrealSilence View Post
I beg to differ...

GP with IE PD BT PD Trinity force and CD boots=436 damage to the highest possible armor.
i beg to differ to your begging...

GP w/ IE IE IE IE BT TF crits harder.