gangplank = esc than end game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ASYLUM101

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbuffguy View Post
Parrrley damage was changed 3 patches ago where people were crying he was UP
They didn't buff the damage on it, in fact, they nerfed it and gave it less cd is all.

I forget who

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

The slow is the straw that broke the camel's back. Parrrrley now makes it so that it is impossible to escape a gank.

bebreezy

07-06-2011

another op gp thread.
tryn must be op too then?
and yi
.......o wait.....if u cc them then they cant right click you anymore :0
stop going solo and play with your team. in team fights all he can do is poke and ult
anything else he gets shredded

Rippedface

07-06-2011

I had a great game with gp last night (the only good game I had actually). Had a jungling amumu and he was good too; knew when to gank and let me get the kills. At about the 20 minute mark, I was able to 1 v 3 and kill all 3. That make them surrender but it was their fault for pushing to my turret knowing amumu was jungling.

GP is no different than any other AD carry. You could say that MF may be better with a built-in slow, heal reduction and attack speed boost, bulit-in movement speed passive, her Q does on-hit effects as well and hits incredibly hard and MF's ult is much more consistent. GP's kit is unique but it also makes him fun.

Overall Gp has been nerfed. No more deny. Reduced damage on parley. He's still as squishy as ever, and he cannot stack gold-per 5 items like he used to. There are just more people playing him now that he got his passive changed and it applies with his Q. I just think he needs to have his passive stack less; something like 3 vs 5 would be best. He is an amazing ganker now.

Sameoo

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swehh View Post
+1
I Agree, he needs to be how he used to be.
Yes! Please give deny, bigger ult radius, and more damage on parllley!

That's how he used to be.

Riot please make a choice if you should let poison apply on parly or bring deny back. Please pick one so stupid noobs won't complain

WCsharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

Just don't let his Q crit. Boom.

xSaintx

07-06-2011

He gets shutdown with ganks. 'nough said.

Rippedface

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sameoo View Post
Yes! Please give deny, bigger ult radius, and more damage on parllley!

That's how he used to be.

Riot please make a choice if you should let poison apply on parly or bring deny back. Please pick one so stupid noobs won't complain
Actually his E is better now. You do not need a minion to pop it and the deny is now forgotten.

Rippedface

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSaintx View Post
He gets shutdown with ganks. 'nough said.
Yeah, he is super squishy and dies fast.

Draegos

07-06-2011

Baddies flood these forums with stupid OP threads. Get good please.