Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Matchmaking by language.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phorcetirsh

07-05-2011

Now I'm not racist by any means, but I really don't have any fun when playing a game with say, a 4 person spanish speaking premade, I've gotten comments ranging from "if there's something useful to tell you we'll speak in english" to "stfu noob" it really becomes a bit of a bother to have 0 communication between the team and myself. It's rude, and a major pet peeve of mine.

Something I would love to see implemented, is in some kind of options menu, some check boxes, that let you put a check in any/all languages you are fluent in, and people who only know 1 language only be paired with people who are knowledgeable in the same language, multilingual people in the same bracket etc, and a reporting feature to keep people honest.

It's late and I'm tired so ma elaborate in the morning if I feel there is need to.