GP Is Rather Unbalanced

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoMieu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2011

I'm Surprised That They Buffed Him While Pantheon And Evelynn Got Hit With Gamebreaking Nerfs :/

Nilok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaroniro View Post
I'm Surprised That They Buffed Him While Pantheon And Evelynn Got Hit With Gamebreaking Nerfs :/
He can't appear from nowhere (stealth, global teleport). His is a global range ut that is a small circle of little damage and slow, that sometimes can't kill someone with 10 hp (happened last game).

Dose he have the ability to appear anywhere? No
Is GP so game breaking, he was always banned in ranked (Panth when not UP)? No

Riot heavily nerfed his Raise Moral when they removed deny and choose to change him from a (Crit)Mage/Support to a Melee Carry/Support.

His passive is a bit too powerful right now and needs to be toned down a little.

Urek Mazin0

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilok View Post
He can't appear from nowhere (stealth, global teleport). His is a global range ut that is a small circle of little damage and slow, that sometimes can't kill someone with 10 hp (happened last game).

Dose he have the ability to appear anywhere? No
Is GP so game breaking, he was always banned in ranked (Panth when not UP)? No

Riot heavily nerfed his Raise Moral when they removed deny and choose to change him from a (Crit)Mage/Support to a Melee Carry/Support.

His passive is a bit too powerful right now and needs to be toned down a little.
nah son, what is the use of appearing from nowhere if you cant do **** dmg nor cc lol... eve without stun is not eve anymore. pantheon is not that UP imo, he is just slightly mainly because he becomes useless later on. so no use picking panth over urgot or other ranged carries or melee carries.

Dymonlord

07-06-2011

Well look at it this way: He now has a built in cleanse. His Parlay slows. Global ult and its good slow and damage since they buffed it. Its diameter is the width of a lane. And he does tryn worth of damage. Not to mention his cleanse heals better than some support player heals with no additional AP. Not any one of those is overpowered but when you put them all together......

thelost1

07-06-2011

eve and twitch are stealth heros and riot i think are in the process of remaking the mechanics of stealth so those two heros in particular got the nerf bat

iOnFire

07-06-2011

i dont see how GP passive reworks actually works, now hes imposible to chase or to escape from, he have slow down with massive dmg from parley and the fruit thing wich removes CC. he went like 23-3-10 in a game with just a IE, last whisper and cdr boots, hes parlye was hitting for 600-1k.

Jan1n

07-06-2011

So let me get this straight, last patch GP was nothing special. Wasn't even considered viable at high level. Now they give him a passive which is WORSE than ashe's Q and he's OP? Every other thing in his kit he has had for a couple patches now. The ONLY huge change was his passive and honestly, Ashe does the same while remaining in range to turn around if the situation sours, unlike GP.