Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Trundle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iOnFire

07-05-2011

Hi i want to get trundle iveen looking around for an up to date guide on him, cant find one, so can someone provide a guide to play trundle (jungle and lane if possible) with runes and masts, aswell as item selection, and jungle pattern, thanks a lot.

PureLantic

07-05-2011

http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/guide/11588-i-saw-the-trundle-bundle-and-now-i-m-loving-the-jungle.xhtml

iOnFire

07-05-2011

So thats it, thanks.

Attuneqt

07-05-2011

just had to say I don't entirely agree with that guides rune choices.

Stonewalls trundle guide is pretty relevant.

Sir Longfellow

07-06-2011

I'm probably weird, but I use armor pen reds, AS yellows, MR per lvl blues, 4 AS blues, 2 MS quints, and 1 AS quint and 15/0/15 masteries. I'm not a big 5 player, but I usually get help on blue, then wolves wraiths, golems, gank/return/cover lane. then just do whatever lol. I start with vampiric scepter and of course wriggles and mercs.

knownaim

07-06-2011

I've been playing this game for few months or so (about 160+/- games) and have literally never seen anyone be Trundle. I kind of want to buy him just for the shock value but I'm guessing that he probably sucks pretty hard.