Fiddles fear

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ions03

07-06-2011

Did the person who wrote this think???? Rammus i didnt even have 2 say it 5 ppl beat me 2 it... See rammus taught above QQing DONT FIGHT FIDDLE 1v1

Veka

07-06-2011

Fiddie is slow in general and short range cept for his crom and ulti, what you need to counter his fear is a quick silver

Demoseth

07-06-2011

Not even in a 1v1 is the fear an issue, I play alot of 3v3 and his fear CRIPLLES a team, I go in to tank in a team fight he fears me, I'm useless for 3 seconds whie the rest of my team gets nuked in the crowstorm

Carnack

07-06-2011

Fiddle. My fave top down champion.

trancepticom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

this thread is just stupid. for one thing, its the only cc fids has except a silence, which does nothing to many AD champs.
second, it doesnt even do damage.
third, fiddles can NOT control you at all, fear just makes you wander aimlessly.
there are several champions with fear, learn to play with it, because honestly it isnt that bad. fiddles does not need a nerf, his fear is just fine. it is usually only about half a second anyways because ppl dont put points into it until late game.
this is ridiculous. its like complaining how soraka has a heal, and it makes her or teammates harder to kill.

and yes, tenacity DOES help. thats what it does. its not gonna stop it, just reduce time by % (merc treads are 35% reduction, so fear will only be about 2 seconds fully maxed out)

thepope289

07-06-2011

Name any other CC in the game that has no function but to CC. Unless I'm forgetting, there are no others. If an ability only does one thing, it should probably do it pretty well.

Rippedface

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoseth View Post
Not even in a 1v1 is the fear an issue, I play alot of 3v3 and his fear CRIPLLES a team, I go in to tank in a team fight he fears me, I'm useless for 3 seconds whie the rest of my team gets nuked in the crowstorm
MERC TREADS! You are a tank and still feared for 3 seconds? Bad tank.