The "I Love Galio" Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lycanblu

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urokoga View Post
I've played a lot of Galio. I like him, but I feel like his kit is broken for a tank. It doesn't make sense. Why does a tank need 2 aoe damage spells? (3 counting ult) Sure, they slow/speed up, but this seems like a kit for an AP carry. His shield is just mediocre all around. Bulwark is not going to save someone in a life or death situation, unlike many other shields/buff abilities. Even the speed boost from kayle's heal alone has a better chance of keeping your teammate alive than Bulwark does. If I could change one thing about Galio it would be to rework Bulwark as either a shield that absorbs a small amount of damage, or gives the shielded ally a "randuin" effect where physical attacks slow the attacker.
Because clearly 30% damage reduction won't save someone from anything ever.

deathheart61

07-05-2011

ill never get y peole called him UP i love palying him(but i can never get the 6300 i need to buy him)

CaptainAwesome8

07-06-2011

Galio was my first 6300 champ I bought, in fact the first champ I bought. I've mained as him ever since, but I play him tanky AP carry rather than tank. I love him to death but I wish Riot would buff him a bit more.

crzymdscntst

07-06-2011

I wish Riot would buff his Shield's Heal and his casting speed. His last hitting recently is one of the best I've experienced (I used to go to last hit and miss by a millisecond as minions got the last hits with a higher AS...)

Edit: By casting speed, I mean instead of stopping and taking a second to smell the roses, to just shield when I click em.

Poundman

07-06-2011

Loved.

Doom Machine

07-06-2011

I should play more galio :3

Major Nuker

07-06-2011

I love the way he feels; he's a very solid, tough champ.

I love a good galio! (And i know several)

Naitavi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

I love Galio.
It's just that Maokai does all of that much better...
I only choose Galio for that sexy voice and the dance routine

Krynar

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urokoga View Post
I've played a lot of Galio. I like him, but I feel like his kit is broken for a tank. It doesn't make sense. Why does a tank need 2 aoe damage spells? (3 counting ult) Sure, they slow/speed up, but this seems like a kit for an AP carry. His shield is just mediocre all around. Bulwark is not going to save someone in a life or death situation, unlike many other shields/buff abilities. Even the speed boost from kayle's heal alone has a better chance of keeping your teammate alive than Bulwark does. If I could change one thing about Galio it would be to rework Bulwark as either a shield that absorbs a small amount of damage, or gives the shielded ally a "randuin" effect where physical attacks slow the attacker.
First off his 2 AoE spells are used just as much for intiating as much as they are damage, one with a slow and one that speeds up your entire team (by quite a lot). Bulwark is pretty amazing when your alone and being bashed on or when you use it in tandem with his ult. Personally I reckon hes one of the better tanks in the game.

Serker

07-06-2011

Awwwwww yeah!

Support Galio is my go to support character. I prefer him over Sona and Soraka.