Item Shop Redesign / Mockup

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

byfebeefcoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

i usually dont log in, but this is great. if they can impliment that that would make searches and buying much better and able to customize the top suggested buyings.

Kururuko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

bump

GENOCIDEGeorge

07-07-2011

By the way, I've posted this on /r/leagueoflegends in order to gain popularity for you.

The way I see it, if enough people post about it then Riot just HAS to do it.
Here's the link: redd.it/ijmqp

Cobalt503

Recruiter

07-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ymris View Post
I would love to see a category for aura items under "other"
I support that idea.. and an "on Active" category i know it's only like 4 items but seems simple enough to drop in there while it's being revamped

Grapes

07-07-2011

This is so DOPE !!!! I hope Riot can come up with an idea based on this and I hope I see this in season 2

Mentono

07-07-2011

Hire this man rite nao

Seguran

07-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frink14 View Post
I haven't seen any UI changes in a very long time, it seems like you are actively working on nothing. I really don't like it when Riot says they are working on "things", but they never say what they are working on.

Edit: Down-voted by a riot fan boy already.
Chances are the thing they are actively working on is the spectator mode UI and other features that are not necessarily show stoppers but need to be done.

I love the interface and it's something I've wanted to see for a while.

T1tty T4unt

Recruiter

07-07-2011

Wow, Riot, you should totally do this. I loved it. So much easier to find the items we need and such. Wonderful!

SteveyB1

07-07-2011

deserves to be seen by riot

DarkBox

07-08-2011

simply amazing!!