Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Item Shop Redesign / Mockup

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ben Khan

01-24-2012

YES! i remember when you made this thread so you did join riot, awesome man, good luck with that.

Capt Kato Marika

01-26-2012

I look forward to seeing this in action

Klawekaca

01-26-2012

I really wish we could have a custom Recommended Items slot like we do for Runes & Masteries pages. so that when i started a game it would show my Recommended Items for who im playing as. Rarely do i use the current ones and just waste of time fumbling though tabs to get to the same items i always get for a champion. I would love to have pages that i can choose from before the match starts. So i can pick my tanky rune page, my Alistar masteries page and my own alister Recommended Items page. I would gladly pay for more pages or just to have this option.

Eggroll9000

01-27-2012

On the recommended items, there should be a reset button in case you messed up with weird builds and want to start again with the default recommended set.

crzymdscntst

01-27-2012

Should work fine, I support such a thing, however a few things that would be nice to see:

-A way to set items up pre-game and out-of-game, much like selecting Runes and Masteries. Selecting which set, much like Runes and Masteries.
-Perhaps 3 slots down the right side, mini-images of other options. "This is what I want to build, these are options if enemy has X". (This one is more of a playing-it-by-ear sort of thing.)
-The X to close things can be a bit too small at times. The current store has been having problems with people being unable to close it. A slight size increase might fix that if possible.

Quote:
Eggroll9000:
On the recommended items, there should be a reset button in case you messed up with weird builds and want to start again with the default recommended set.

-This would be nice, but I'd rather have perhaps scroll arrows?
^ up page
Current Set - Default Set - Other Sets, etc...
v down page

About 5 preset-able options out-of-game would be fine I think. That's a large estimate.

Small details, etc, to watch:
-Some items are missing when certain ques are open. (Open "Other" and "Defense" Guardian Angel will be missing.)
-Sunfire Cape is an Aura if I'm not mistaken.

Cardmaster

02-15-2012

bump.

1SMALLKITTEN

02-15-2012

Just by making the recommended items changeable is all i need that would be a big help n getting back to the fight faster

Travala

02-16-2012

This would be just perfect, very well thought through

ethicks

08-11-2012

All the links are down.

Bwdzxc

08-18-2012

That was 2011 (( why can't the put that in it looks so good