Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Item Shop Redesign / Mockup

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Liuhuparta

07-12-2011

Thanks!

Looks pretty cool.

Boreall

07-13-2011

Bump

Duriel

Recruiter

07-13-2011

Gives you more of a reason to stay at spawn point before minions spawn, to set up your preferred item build and work on it.
Another + is when you're at spawn setting your item build up, you won't get ganked

Absolutely love this idea, and amazing execution of it.

BRAVEYpl0x

07-14-2011

I likes.

IS1751bc045bc883

07-15-2011

No drag and drop? I am disappoint.

IS1751bc045bc883

07-15-2011

Quote:
boourns:
Dude...

DEWD!

Quote:
boourns:
Dude... [...] We've thought about a lot of the same things internally when considering a potential redesign of the shop and gone down some of the same paths.

And yet he's done something and your collective asses have so far managed to accomplish **** all. Can you see the difference?

Zajoman

07-15-2011

Quote:
boourns:
I think you should stop working on new versions on your own time and start doing it on Riot company time. If you're interested in coming to work with us, we should talk about it. You can send me your e-mail at this disposa-e-mail: [email]riotboourns@emailthe.net[/email]

Well deserved.

MurhpysLaw

07-17-2011

You sir, are my hero for this week. Hell, your my hero for this MONTH. I hope your talks with boourns and/or who ever else at Riot you talk to go well because not only do you seem to be thoughtful and mindful of player needs and future upgrades but you also seem to know your code and have massive amounts of initiative. I would love to know that you are one of the Rioters bringing us this great game.

Lexnard

07-17-2011

Somebody give this man a job.

MrMishti

07-20-2011

I love this idea/layout suggestion, and a very well made demo! I tip my hat to you sir. I like version 4 where by clicking on the main category you immediately make the first selection.

Riot, care to take a look at this, it's awesome...

Edit: doh, missed the red post on page 3, forum list didn't show any red posts in this thread :S