Vote to skip countdown, or a ready button

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pumaman1

04-13-2010

Can we please please please please get either a vote to skip countdown button, or perhaps even better, a ready button? how often do you need 1:20 to select a champ and all? It doesn't work unless its unaminous, but most of my games we would start after 15 seconds of champ select. I suspect most other teams would be as fast. Not to say you can't just ignore the button and stratigize. But PLEASE make it an option

Thome

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2010

This is set up like this for people that choose a new champion every game. We need to change our masteries every game.

Gundrag

04-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thome View Post
This is set up like this for people that choose a new champion every game. We need to change our masteries every game.
Although this is true, Some players set their masteries before que. Would still be nice to have a ready button. As long as all the players are ready then why shouldn't there be a time skip :P

Der Cutze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundrag View Post
Although this is true, Some players set their masteries before que. Would still be nice to have a ready button. As long as all the players are ready then why shouldn't there be a time skip :P
let's say you set up your masteries for certain champ XY and in queue you realize this champ doesnt match the teamcomp in any way...you will switch to another champ, thus having to change masteries.

malphismia

04-15-2010

but this is a vote system, so if everyone has their masteries set up (usually most do) then it'll shave off a lot of time waiting. I agree with this suggestion

LordSloth

04-16-2010

Yah, it's absolutely ridiculous to argue that "setting up your masteries" would be an issue for this. Then don't vote to skip the countdown, problem solved.

I think this is a great idea.

Adalonus

04-18-2010

Have it so there is a ready button, AND have masteries set for the champ. /fixed! Masteries set up for a specific champ is something I've wanted for a long time.

Hecatus

04-18-2010

Aye, a ready button should suffice. If anything, they could even let them reclick it to unready provided that everyone else isn't already ready?

TheMotherGoose

04-19-2010

Putting the button couldn't hurt at all. If you ready up, you're ready. If you don't then it doesn't start fast. Its not going to ruin anything by simply having a ready button and when all players agree they are ready then it auto-starts.

cats

04-21-2010

If you solo queue and pick after your team has chosen you may need some time to pick the masteries after picking your hero. 1:20 seconds is probably the time they determined to be the best for those new with LoL and those who are not premade, giving them the time to choose their champion based on the team composition and summoner skills.

A ready button would be an okay addition though for premade teams that is.