Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Teemo Happy elf skin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxWD40xX

04-13-2010

been looking around for a while, searched the forum, and haven't had any luck.

where can you purchase this skin? its listed in the champ selection, but i dont see anywhere to purchase it.

so, where is it?

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

04-13-2010

It was a special skin for Snowdown 09-10.
It is no longer available.

XxWD40xX

04-13-2010

could i bribe someone to let me buy it? its my fav out of the others available. :P

but seriously, why not just re-release it for general purchase?

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

04-13-2010

Quote:
XxWD40xX:

but seriously, why not just re-release it for general purchase?

Marketing decision to reward early adopters with a thematic element creating a sense of bonding and connection with an online entity, and to create a limited quantity for premium pricing to sales number optimization.

Salivation

04-13-2010

Quote:
EncasedShadow:
Marketing decision to reward early adopters with a thematic element creating a sense of bonding and connection with an online entity, and to create a limited quantity for premium pricing to sales number optimization.

SLUGGYGUY

11-16-2010

translation: limited time = pay more for it and feel better than other people when you have it, so keep playing.

Ulysis

12-14-2010

Quote:
EncasedShadow:

That is &%$@ing bull %&$#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and when the hell are you going to make a skin that doesn't suck for Taric????????

ninjames

06-15-2011

riot should rerelease it for double I'd buy it then I could have all teemis skins

ncell

09-17-2011

too bad we cant buy it, this is the only teemo skin i like

tsumeone

09-18-2011

I own the skin. I started playing this game a long time ago and I am glad there is something I have to show for it. I'd be pretty bummed if they re-released it since it would lose its uniqueness.