Teemo Happy elf skin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxWD40xX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2010

been looking around for a while, searched the forum, and haven't had any luck.

where can you purchase this skin? its listed in the champ selection, but i dont see anywhere to purchase it.

so, where is it?

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

04-13-2010

It was a special skin for Snowdown 09-10.
It is no longer available.

XxWD40xX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2010

could i bribe someone to let me buy it? its my fav out of the others available. :P

but seriously, why not just re-release it for general purchase?

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

04-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxWD40xX View Post
but seriously, why not just re-release it for general purchase?
Marketing decision to reward early adopters with a thematic element creating a sense of bonding and connection with an online entity, and to create a limited quantity for premium pricing to sales number optimization.

Salivation

04-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
Marketing decision to reward early adopters with a thematic element creating a sense of bonding and connection with an online entity, and to create a limited quantity for premium pricing to sales number optimization.

SLUGGYGUY

11-16-2010

translation: limited time = pay more for it and feel better than other people when you have it, so keep playing.

Ulysis

12-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
That is &%$@ing bull %&$#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and when the hell are you going to make a skin that doesn't suck for Taric????????

ninjames

06-15-2011

riot should rerelease it for double I'd buy it then I could have all teemis skins

ncell

09-17-2011

too bad we cant buy it, this is the only teemo skin i like

tsumeone

09-18-2011

I own the skin. I started playing this game a long time ago and I am glad there is something I have to show for it. I'd be pretty bummed if they re-released it since it would lose its uniqueness.