Urf Memorial Contest Winners are in! Urf Day Proceeds go to Save the Manatees!

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

inept

04-13-2010

bump

Militiades

Friend of Urf

04-13-2010

I had a lot of fun participating in this contest and reading and viewing many of the entries. Cannot imagine the good times had at the office going through this stuff, probably a few headaches too. Cannot wait for meh new title.

The donation to save the manatees is inspired!

Congratz to all!

Andromansis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2010

Urf took Revive!

Bulltrout

Friend of Urf

04-13-2010

I have to say this was one of the best April Fools gags on the internet this year. Mad props to Riot for actually making something real out of it with the Urf Skin and also for donating the proceeds to Manatee charity. I had a lot of fun with the Urf Memorial contest, and am super stoked that you guys thought my dumb poem was cool! Can't wait to spend those RP!!!

Nephian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2010

(insert griping here)

Glad that some good came of this, regardless.

Oleoay

04-13-2010

I would like to report that at a memorial service here in Denver Colorado, Werewolves Against Muzzling decided to attend the proceedings.

Apparently, Werewolves Against Muzzling (WAM for short) paid their respects by performing a dance in matching blue-skin clothing and made a donation to the Save the Manatee organization.

According to their spokesman, Wickwar, "We at WAM are in favor of keeping the Manatee population as plentiful as possible, because we werewolves are often hungry." However, other mourners found the WAM dance in poor taste.

ChodeBigload

04-13-2010

Congrats to all! I love that they split it up into categories so more people could win.

I don't agree with all of the rankings though! Especially in the poems section! I thought effort was supposed to be one of the criteria.

Still, congrats!

Mayrunner

Friend of Urf

04-13-2010

Thanks Riot! I'm really glad you guys liked it.

I about had a heart attack when I finished that last game.

omnibus

Recruiter

04-13-2010

I am happy and dissapoint at the same time.

but mostly

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

(cacti shouldve won!)

Donavan

04-13-2010

Congrats to all the winners.

1234567 ... 13