Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just a suggestion For fixing Champ is OP Q.Qs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SethCypher

07-09-2011

I don't think this will do anything really. Reason being is that when people would get to lvl 30 then the whining will still start. Most people don't whine about a champion because they're new, its because they refuse to/do not learn "OP" champions and therefore refuse to grow. These people also have the tendency to think they know everything there is to know about the game and think that they are a entitled to whine about a specific champion even without knowing every nook and cranny about said champion. Doing this would only delay whining until people reach lvl 30.

Aria Sachou

07-09-2011

but then if they whine at level 30, they would really be branded as noobs. I'm not level 30 yet and i dont find trynd/morde/vlad a problem. I'm thinking by toning them down ear;y on this would happen
early level: whine= you lost to an up champ your fault (note the reason they're "OP" is because their learning curve is much lower then the majority of the champs)

later level: whine= your level 30 and still don't know how to counter them? So they do 5-8% more damage and they're buffs last 1 second longer, its not gonna change your counter style.

Ashton Mylkos

07-09-2011

Better idea.

We get a brigade of 20 or 30 people who downvote ANY QQ thread. "qq vayne is op"? AUSTRALIAN UPVOTE! "qq morde is too hard to kill"? DEATH PENALTY along with "Morde es #1 huehuehuehuehue".

But something like "An attack speed Vayne with 2.5 hits in a second +bloodrazor can effortlessly kill any champion regardless of their strength. I think there should be a cooldown on how often Silver Arrows can activate so an AS Vayne isn't a trump-all in League of Legends."? Thumb that **** up and bump it to the top to drown out the whining.

Or we petition to Riot that you must be at least level 20 or so in order to post in champ feedback. If they post "X is OP" elsewhere, they get a ban for circumventing the mechanics.

Ideally, both.

Chien Po

07-09-2011

You do relize morde is broken lol. Why do people play him in "high elo" if he doesn't have single CC? Because he's broken.