Xin xin xin...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lukelcf

07-06-2011

I agree, they need to nerf xin -__-

in my games, almost every single one has a xin, these people just build on atk spd and lifesteal, then it's pretty much impossible to 1v1 him :/ he doesn't need to be fed, given buffs, or use masteries/runes. I understand that your excuses are "he is not op, he is just easy to play", well I thought LoL was a strategy game? wtf...what kind of strategy game has a character where it takes two seconds to realize, "oh, i just need to right click and spam 'q' 'w' 'e' 'r' " and don't complain about "xin can't escape!!!" that's what exhaust, ghost, and flash were made for -_-"

if you nerf him too much however, there is no point in playing him :P his power comes from high atk spd at the beginning of the game. I think a suitable nerf would be to tweak his atk spd and dmg ratios down a bit to where someone can at least 1v1 with him evenly.

Tru2

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSBM Freak View Post
"Do not pursue Lu Bu." - Cao Cao

Don't let him set you up for the kill, he doesn't get fed, BAM he's much easier to deal with.
one of the truest quotes ever uttered

lucksummoner

07-06-2011

Not to say rude, but I do think that Xin Zhao is slightly OP, because of his combination skill, slowing and knocking air borne. Yes I do agree that in the first place if Xin is not fed he'll be not that strong, however is in early game his already owning with his ability. In my experience all the game that I'd play that consist Xin Zhao is a tough match, we seldom win (Maybe is because they are good at using it or either it's just OP). Anyway maybe just tweak some of his ability cooldown and the buffer, will change him to a balance Champion. It's just a small tweaking needed here.

Anyway that's just my opinion.

IIII Mango IIII

07-06-2011

Exhaust will temporarily stop him. So i recommend Exhaust.