Xin Zhao's passive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frosty716

07-05-2011

my problem with xin, also taric, i think maybe maokai too, they can heal from attacking turrets, i think someone said it here, it's just super annoying when you see that team comp, you just know you're getting tower dive at level 4 with 500hp left and they make it out ok

Draegos

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoransTroll View Post
While this is very much in the same category as Warwick (healing, instead of life steal), I feel that it is too strong on Xin.

WW definitely heals more, and he undoubtedly deal better sustained damage. However, Xin has the advantage of having a short CD interrupt spell (if he blows all his CD, TTS is back up within 3 seconds, making it the shortest cooldown CC in the game). I honestly feel that this, coupled with the excessive heal he gets from his passive, makes him too strong with too few items.

While most champ would require a set of 3 or 4 items to reach their full potential, Xin is probably the only one in the carry category who only requires 1 item, or 2 at max (any single AS item lets him carry well until 30 minute).

Now, I agree that he is pretty fun (and very cool) to use, and that his concept is in fact, a "tireless warrior", and he's doing well with it. However, he is a little bit too "tireless" right now.

My suggestion: Increase each of his ability's mana cost by about 5 mana, and decrease his base mana/lvl by a bit. He will still be able to pull a burst easily, but won't be able to keep it up for too long. It will also put a penalty on him for missing an early game gank, since he is one of the very few laners that do not suffer penalty from losing HP in early gank.
Just CC him

NiteTyme

07-05-2011

carry an exhaust. every xin's worst night mare....no damage no aspd no nukes, NOTHING is left of useful quality when an exhaust gets involved.

lukelcf

07-06-2011

it takes two seconds to realize that in order to master xin zhao, you must

1. right-click enemy champion
-and-
2. pop up into the air while spamming all other abilities

:P