[Guide] Fiddlesticks - You have scored an Ace!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mrmumbles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2010

it is not impossible to get an enemy into the negative magic resist with fiddles alone. i have 14 magic reduction on my rune page stack that with his passive and your up to 24, then get sorc boots first you are up to 34 after sorc boots haunting guise puts you at 54, then abys. sept helps just as much. I believe that the abys sept. is aplied first as the aura says reduces magic resistance by 20 much like his passive, meaning its not magic pen but reduction so that takes you to 64 so they are in the negative if they have not bought any magic resist items, then with all that you have at this point you still have a decent amount of ap as to add bonus dmg from the ap and from the negative magic reduction.

Bitterslol

07-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonton55 View Post
Same problem here. I'm level 20, with 6 Tier 3 Magic Pen marks, and I STILL can't kill Golem consistently (probably tried it 10 times in a row in practice games now). 3 hits, Drain, potion, Drain, and in the wait for my third drain, I usually die. If I don't die, I'm at 15 health, and once I've drained the golem to death, the lizards finish me. :\

Not really sure what you're doing wrong buddy

I'm level 11 now (and since level 9 I've easily been able to get him). CD reduction in your blues, get the CDR masteries to get those drains out faster. Use your health pot immediately after your first drain and you should be fine. Golem himself hasn't gotten even close to kill me, however, it sometimes gets dodgey when waiting for the fourth drain to come up (after golem is dead and you need to finish up the lizards).

TheVonMatterhorn

07-16-2010

Great Guide. I've gotten crazy stats with fiddle with this guide, and I don't think I've lost either since using it. I will say I can't kill golem straightaway at level 1, but I think that's because I don't have enough cooldown for drain yet. I'm lvl 22 and put the masteries in offensive first instead of utility.

Bitterslol

07-16-2010

What are you putting in for runes/glyphs then?

I've been soloing golem with an amp tome + hp pot since level 10 at least. CDR glyphs, MagPen marks, Hp/lvl seals and one MagPen quint.

Start at max distance, hit golem with auto attack three times, immediately draining when the third auto attack leaves you. When the drain is about to end, begin spamming your health potion. Outside of that, don't be lazy with getting drains up. Literally have the drain going as soon as its off cooldown.

TheVonMatterhorn

07-16-2010

hmm....

I'm running ap seals since i like changing around champions. otherwise the rest i use. Aight. I'll try it in a practice game.

Yow9

07-16-2010

One thing I dissagree with is how late you get zhonya's, the new active on it is amazing for fiddle's ulti becasue he becomes invincible for 2 seconds WHILE HIS ULT IS TEARING THE OTHER TEAM APART ( you even said that 1 sec=305+dmg, so if you ulti in there[1 sec] activate zhonya's[2 secs] with the time it takes to target you[1 sec] that is equal to about[4sec]=1400+ dmg) all I sugjest is that you get it sooner. I have aced teams with this because they think they will just sit there and kill me when zhonya's wears off, them my team runs in and its game over, and remember there will always be the one ****er who will steal a penta from you. My 2 cents

MMM So Moist

07-16-2010

How does your guide have a higher rating than mine when your item build is **** and you dont even mention dragon?

My fiddle stats: 47 losses 108 wins

K/D/A
1/1/2

Bitterslol

07-16-2010

what don't you like about his item build?

MMM So Moist

07-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitterslol View Post
what don't you like about his item build?
AP tome first item useless, early banshees veil useless, merc treds lol useless

Why you would need a banshees veil: You dont know how to land your ult
Why you would need a merc treds: You dont know how to land your ult

His reasoning for why you dont need magic penetration is ridiculous and downright ******ed.

Mresist / Level glyphs are EXTREMELY popular,

Merc treds are even more popular

Aegis of legion is on almost every good team and soraka's passive naturally grants MR

With all the things that give people magic resist, this guide is telling people not to get magic penetration which is downright nonsense.

Not only do you hit tanks and medium tanks for a chunk of their HP (Which you will since your ult is AOE) you will be downing them before they can retaliate.

this item build from the start is bad because you're ASKING for the other team to attack you.

When fiddle ults, you have two choices: focus him down OR try to run away. If people try to focus you down, they shouldnt because dark wind should silence everyone with your ult and fear disables anyone that's an immediate threat; after that their HP should be TOO LOW to begin focusing you.

So here are the two choices: Build so much damage that people have to run away from you

Or: Build so much survivability that people have to run away from you.

The latter: Owch that tickles oh look your ult's over, time to ace your team.

Bitterslol

07-16-2010

haha nevermind, just read your guide again hade

he's higher rated because he actually made a solid, well laid out guide that has almost everything you would need to know in order to start fiddling. You didn't include anything in your guide.. no item build, no skill leveling order, then you claimed that you relied on some great jungling order but never passed that one on.