Jungle Fiddle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RedWolfo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2011

I want to know if it's possible to do it without runes? I would really like to jungle with him, but I can't seem to pull off the route Saintvicious talks about in his guide (link to guide).

Is there another good route I can take? Or should I just get people to leash blue golem at the start of a game?

cakebatta

07-14-2011

you need people to leash blue no matter what. but without runes you won't be able to start at blue im pretty sure

RedWolfo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2011

Shameless bump

Hinsor

07-14-2011

What do you mean "without runes?"

Just save up and buy some. Tier 1 if you're THAT low on monies. (IP)

RedWolfo

07-14-2011

It'd be cool if people would give me a straight answer to my question. I don't want to buy runes because there are champions I want. Plus, I'm level 29. If I'm buying runes they are going to be tier 3s.

Kid Koala

07-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWolfo View Post
It'd be cool if people would give me a straight answer to my question. I don't want to buy runes because there are champions I want. Plus, I'm level 29. If I'm buying runes they are going to be tier 3s.
The straight answer is.......buy runes

malphismia

07-14-2011

buy runes.

for new players that lane without runes, its fine because they face enemy champs without runes.

junglers face the same neutral jungle creeps lv30s face, meaning runes and masteries matter

Bone Byter

07-14-2011

Submit to Riot's business model. Buy champs with RP and spend all your IP on runes.

Eppa

07-14-2011

Yes you can, if you get golem leashed its possible with cloth armor possibly AP tome.

You need to kite golem though when drain is on cd.