So, Ezreal.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jafroman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2011

AP ez is much better for team fights, ULT+W can hit multiple targets for a lot more damage, and ap scale compared to ad scale for ult proves ap is better, imo i laugh when i see ad ezreals and dont consider them a threat, ive played against many ad ezreals as ap and bursted each one while 1v1 with them.

AttorneyAtLaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jafroman View Post
AP ez is much better for team fights, ULT+W can hit multiple targets for a lot more damage, and ap scale compared to ad scale for ult proves ap is better, imo i laugh when i see ad ezreals and dont consider them a threat, ive played against many ad ezreals as ap and bursted each one while 1v1 with them.
Yeah...its not that AP Ezreal is just that good, its those AD Ezreals were just THAT bad.

Volvagia oot

07-05-2011

I don't like hybrid EZ. Better to go simply AD since the two skills you are actually going to be using both have ad ratios now (his Q and R) Max your q first, get one level in E at lvl 2 for gank escapes, than max your W second (for the attack speed buff-debuff) getting your ult whenever you can.

Pls pls PLS don't go stacking items. All that does is put a bigger target over your head. And if they force you to blink, and flash to get away thats as good as killing you because you are now so far away from the fight you are useless. I run a 0-9-21 mastery setup. I run armor pen, hp per level and mana regen runes. I sit in the lane and farm until I can buy at least bf sword and boots. I get bloodthirster first, finish boots, than get tri force, and bviel. At this point you have enough surviveability so build another ad item, Situational to the game of course. Stacking items are way to risky and frankly don't over as much as jsut getting a straight up ad item. (sword of the occult, +15 damage for 1300 gold and than hope you get kills, BF sword +45 damage for 1650 gold)

Sir Lladz

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AttorneyAtLaw View Post
Yeah...its not that AP Ezreal is just that good, its those AD Ezreals were just THAT bad.
Agreed just bad AD ez