Do you want a RAGE QUIT call?

Yes! 73 84.88%
no! 13 15.12%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Rage quit!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SkepticalMind

04-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheepKing View Post
That would be awesome that the sumonner voice say : RAGE QUIT! if someone leave 10 sec after he have been killed or 3 allies has been kill

PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ MAKE THIS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ssxhRIdlYk

SheepKing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkepticalMind View Post
Thats bad, actualy when i posted it i dident knew :S

BUT! Hon is a pure copy of dota. SO why League of legends cant use the RAGE QUIT SOUND ? and its not like if they have the total right of this call ..

Lie

04-29-2010

Stupid idea, hopefully they just ignore it. If you want to hear rage quit when someone leaves just go play hon or play that youtube clip on your own. No reason to add it here as it just seems immature anyway.

And just for the record I still have 0 leaves on my record, so I am not saying this because it would make me look bad in any way. It's just a generally useless concept, and they made the right choice to leave it out.

Mordiford

04-30-2010

I think this is a stupid idea, I personally have this issue with my internet where I'll lose connection for my first game of the day, then it'll be fine throughout, in addition I can immediately reconnect so it's not an issue as long as I don't disconnect in the middle of a crucial team fight.

So say I die, I disconnect, a loud "Ragequit!" sound is played unnecessarily and then I rejoin. Coolio.

I'm guessing this'd probably be the case for most people, if you're having connectivity issues, what's the best time to resolve them? When you're dead, so you'd be seeing a bunch of unnecessary "RAGEQUIT!".

Besides, I personally feel like this is childish and unnecessary and while I feel like leaving and abandoning your team is even more-so, this wouldn't discourage that, this wouldn't make me feel better about a leaver on my team and it wouldn't make me chuckle about a leaver on the opposing team. It'd just be silly.

SheepKing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lie View Post
Stupid idea, hopefully they just ignore it. If you want to hear rage quit when someone leaves just go play hon or play that youtube clip on your own. No reason to add it here as it just seems immature anyway.

And just for the record I still have 0 leaves on my record, so I am not saying this because it would make me look bad in any way. It's just a generally useless concept, and they made the right choice to leave it out.
thanks for ur reply.

SheepKing

05-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordiford View Post
i think this is a stupid idea, i personally have this issue with my internet where i'll lose connection for my first game of the day, then it'll be fine throughout, in addition i can immediately reconnect so it's not an issue as long as i don't disconnect in the middle of a crucial team fight.

So say i die, i disconnect, a loud "ragequit!" sound is played unnecessarily and then i rejoin. Coolio.

I'm guessing this'd probably be the case for most people, if you're having connectivity issues, what's the best time to resolve them? When you're dead, so you'd be seeing a bunch of unnecessary "ragequit!".

Besides, i personally feel like this is childish and unnecessary and while i feel like leaving and abandoning your team is even more-so, this wouldn't discourage that, this wouldn't make me feel better about a leaver on my team and it wouldn't make me chuckle about a leaver on the opposing team. It'd just be silly.
dc are differend than leave!