VO appreciation? List please...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrQuan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2010

I am a fan of the voice actors that do the voices of the champions. I was wondering if you guys would ever have a credits page listing them. Thanks!

RiotJay

Associate Sound Designer

04-27-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hey UrQuan,

There is currently no list of voice actors available to the community, but it is a possibility for the future. We'll keep you up to date on any progress.

UrQuan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2010

Thanks for the response Jay. I think voice actors (even more-so for the good ones) and other sound related contributors (you included!) are under-appreciated in games. Most of them in LoL really bring life and character to the champions and deserve props.

Cheers!

PS: Thanks for adding in-game chat sounds and the additional sounds when champions use their abilities

PPS: Since most devs have made a blog post about their design process, it'd be nice if you could make a similar blog post about sound, I'd very much like to see how things are done!

Stexe

Adjudicator

04-28-2010

Ya... I'm really surprised that League of Legends doesn't have credits listed. Seems kind of amateurish to leave that out.

Paeter

05-01-2010

i was looking for the same thing!

The other day I randomly tuned into one of Phreak's streams and he mentioned that the voice actor for Nasus was a really controversial musician who has had his music banned.. and I tried to find out who it was with no luck