So, Tribunal.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abedeus

07-04-2011

Is doing great job banning people who may say some insensitive once in a while, and I get:

a) people reporting me for picking champion they don't like (quote: "You report me for picking Yi"? "Yes, you had to pick Xin Zhao".
b) mordekaisers going 0/7 in lane.
c) LAST PICKS GOING AFK IN RANKED AS I AM WRITING THIS ANOTHER TROLL

So yeah, if you wanted to make Ranked completely unplayable for everyone who wants to take the game seriously, good job. Meanwhile, I understand I am free to random champion, and as long as I steal a kill or two, I'm safe from bans?

Inferna Königin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abedeus View Post
Is doing great job banning people who may say some insensitive once in a while, and I get:

a) people reporting me for picking champion they don't like (quote: "You report me for picking Yi"? "Yes, you had to pick Xin Zhao".
b) mordekaisers going 0/7 in lane.
c) LAST PICKS GOING AFK IN RANKED AS I AM WRITING THIS ANOTHER TROLL

So yeah, if you wanted to make Ranked completely unplayable for everyone who wants to take the game seriously, good job. Meanwhile, I understand I am free to random champion, and as long as I steal a kill or two, I'm safe from bans?
You're completely misunderstanding what and how the Tribunal warns/suspends/bans.

Maybe you should read the FAQ that so many do not even tempt to read.

Your score is not a valid reason to be placed on the tribunal, it is your actions. I.E. intentionally causing a negative experience (from intentionally feeding/griefing to downright negative commentary to constant harassment of players in every game).

In the end, Riot makes all final decisions. Not the players.

Aametherar

07-04-2011

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=922151

^^^look at that, and do some honest tests on your own, you may be pleasantly surprised, I was.

Of course I'll go out on a limb and say you already got banned, so be nice.

Masquerine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2011

If it doesn't look like you did anything wrong, you should be fine playing any champion you want. The real reason most people get punished when playing whatever champion they want is because they say things in chat that they shouldn't say. If you don't say anything but "mia" "push" "defend" "ward" "baron", ect, it'll look like you played the game normally and you get pardoned.

If you pick a champ, say "do x or I feed/afk" then people have a reason to push PUNISH. As long as your build looks appropriate for your champion (not building all mana items on tryndamere, for example), you tried to kill creeps (unless doing the 0cs support thing) and you didn't go 0/20/0, there would be no reason for you to be punished. The chat log is what gets people punished, more often than not.

Abedeus

07-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purumatic View Post
You're completely misunderstanding what and how the Tribunal warns/suspends/bans.

Maybe you should read the FAQ that so many do not even tempt to read.

Your score is not a valid reason to be placed on the tribunal, it is your actions. I.E. intentionally causing a negative experience (from intentionally feeding/griefing to downright negative commentary to constant harassment of players in every game).

In the end, Riot makes all final decisions. Not the players.
Excuse me, but what part of "afking in ranked at champ select" is NOT negative experience? Or blatant trolling by diving 3 people as 1 champion under turret? When he's already 0/5?