LoL 1v1 unbalanced.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RealTechniques

08-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asixro View Post
I'm going to point out a huge flaw in your logic...you are comparing 3 ranged (auto attack) champions to jax who is based around dodging, morde who built right is a tank (which by design counter carries), and akali whos job is to dash in and explode a single target.

The job of a carry is to destroy the squishy support and casters before moving to the tank targets. If carries could destroy tanks without any issue there would be basically not point in playing tanks.

Also I would love to see WW take a Jax that is setup right.
No your logic is wrong. I said it's stupid that a tank can do more damage while being able to take more damage than a carry. Main point doing more damage than a carry is illogical.

Elanis420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuartcollege View Post
No your logic is wrong. I said it's stupid that a tank can do more damage while being able to take more damage than a carry. Main point doing more damage than a carry is illogical.
I dislike how the entire game is turning into who can get the most hp/burst damage.I've seen "squishies" with more hp than me when I'm playing Amumu

gillfrost

Recruiter

08-20-2011

If you want 1v1 balance go play an fps. LoL is pure team game. Teamwork, team dynamic, team comp, etc, are all important to winning what is important: the game.

AllMyWords

08-20-2011

Because its all depend on your build and if you are ranged vs melee you win 1v1.

Its called to kite.

Then if you want to know more about 1v1:

Mage>Ranged
Ranged>Melee
Support<All
Assasin> all squishy
Tank = All (taking no damage but giving no damage resulting in no kill.)
Tanky Dps > Mostly everything thats doesnt have load of CC.

Now sivir > Mordekaiser

Sivir will have a way better farm/harass early game due to her long ranged.
Mordekaiser will have a hard time farming because of the substained damage draining down its shield.
Sivir will end up killing that underfarmed Mordekaiser after shielding her self against one of his skill.*Aka remove 50% damage from mordekaiser without dot from ult*

Now equally farmed:

Sivir > Mordekaiser

Ad win against ap/tanky end game.

Now compare the core of both champion with same farm:

Mercury Thread IE Phantom Dancer vs Mercury Thread Rylai Specter and Force of Nature

still Sivir > Mordekaiser

MashiroSunao

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2011

Ranged heroes can kite.

OP do not understand game.