LoL 1v1 unbalanced.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RealTechniques

07-04-2011

Hi I would like to address a certain scenario rather than issue because it doesn't bother me that much but still would like to discuss it.

In LoL it has one major flaw, the heroes are extremely unbalanced for one on one situations. IE equally farmed; a Jax, Mordekaiser, or Akali, vs a champion like Sivir, Twisted fate, or Ashe.

Overall melee heroes dominate range heroes in terms of dps.

why is 1on1 matches so unbalanced, and if you disagree and think a sivir equally farmed as a Morde, can beat a Morde. I'm curious to hear your point of view. I just don't understand how tanks can do more damage and take more damage then dps carries like ashe, it's very odd.

VanWilder

07-04-2011

1v1 is so unballanced because it's a 5v5 game.

Wordcount

07-04-2011

^

Tenronth

07-04-2011

Warwick is the best 1vs1 champ.

Mıcro User

07-04-2011

1v1 is silly, ill pick nid and take blue buff. GG

RealTechniques

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanWilder View Post
1v1 is so unballanced because it's a 5v5 game.
yeah, I'll accept that.

DuffTime

07-05-2011

Also, you named one of the lowest damage out put AD carries with her auto attack in Ashe.

RealTechniques

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuffTime View Post
Also, you named one of the lowest damage out put AD carries with her auto attack in Ashe.
It's true, and I'm fairly tired of people saying she "hits like a truck" :S

Asixro

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuartcollege View Post
Hi I would like to address a certain scenario rather than issue because it doesn't bother me that much but still would like to discuss it.

In LoL it has one major flaw, the heroes are extremely unbalanced for one on one situations. IE equally farmed; a Jax, Mordekaiser, or Akali, vs a champion like Sivir, Twisted fate, or Ashe.

Overall melee heroes dominate range heroes in terms of dps.

why is 1on1 matches so unbalanced, and if you disagree and think a sivir equally farmed as a Morde, can beat a Morde. I'm curious to hear your point of view. I just don't understand how tanks can do more damage and take more damage then dps carries like ashe, it's very odd.

I'm going to point out a huge flaw in your logic...you are comparing 3 ranged (auto attack) champions to jax who is based around dodging, morde who built right is a tank (which by design counter carries), and akali whos job is to dash in and explode a single target.

The job of a carry is to destroy the squishy support and casters before moving to the tank targets. If carries could destroy tanks without any issue there would be basically not point in playing tanks.

Also I would love to see WW take a Jax that is setup right.

superiored

07-12-2011

I'd bet my annie would destroy any of the above

1v1 balance doesn't exist in lol anyway so don't bring it up