Index of lore names, places, etc

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Killrrhubarb

08-31-2011

Graggy Ice isn't in the products?

RB28

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2011

Wtf

Thanatos0400

10-04-2011

Behold, the finest scholar-summoner in the league

Darksoldja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-04-2011

i cant tell you how long i have been waiting for a story on LOL i would like to thank you so much for putting your time and effort into this, and would ask of only on thing, this is that when the story is finished pop me a message i would love to have the honor of being able to read it!

Troy L Jenkins

10-11-2011

good stuff.. alpha order would make it useful.

A Super Saiyan 3

10-16-2011

I cant find anything on kassadins daughter, was mentioned in a journal of justice

Peakreaper

11-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimaetus View Post
I cant find anything on kassadins daughter, was mentioned in a journal of justice
it was said in a JoJ that malzahar sacrificed a girl to the void, and kassadin tried to stop him, suggesting it MAY have been his daughter, not definite though

ThorRush

01-16-2012

Alright, since the lore's been put on hold and this is the last chance I'll have in a while, I've updated the index. It is now alphabetized and organized by faction.

I've put aside my old story at least until the lore returns. For now, I have written a story explaining why the lore has stopped, involving Swain and LeBlanc: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1702569

Here's hoping Riot revives the lore soon. Thank you for building such an in-depth and fantastic world for us

Morventhus

01-17-2012

good work on getting all this into one forum

Dirtay Sanchez

01-18-2012

not to change the subject but can someone tell me how to get ahold of riot cause for some reason they will not get back to me on some personal issues. i tried emails and support emails.