Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A Turret That Eats Spells

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diamondragan

07-03-2011

Either I didn't catch a good glance of a minion, which should be obvious to see, or a turret really did end up becoming the target of my spells.

First off, what the Hell?

Secondly, is this even possible?

In the end, are turrets supposed to be an obstacle to killing enemies? Having to target around Cho'Gath is bad enough, but apparently Champion models are supposed to reflect the ease of targeting. Are turrets supposed to act like Cho'Gath?

Psoreya

07-06-2011

In my point of view a turret is a defensive building, if it helps by guarding the champions by making them less easy to target i guess it's just a bonus for the turrets?

Lovegood

07-06-2011

Nothing I hate more then flashing over and spamming my Q on the half-a bar Annie that popped ghost when suddenly this super fat Cho teleports from a ward in the bush and I get him instead.

On topic;

I could restore mana to a minion as Soraka so.. I guess you can target turrets.

Sevrek

07-06-2011

You can't target turrets. This is a bug. To believe that people are actually saying you can makes me question that they've ever even played this game...