Five Day Skin Sale: Myrmidon Pantheon, Badger Teemo and White Mage Veigar

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MickeyStone

04-12-2010

Thank you very much, I like this teemo,I really like the skin of those Games, can the official re-opening? I like The Mighty Jax very much。

MickeyStone

04-12-2010

Thank you very much, I like this teemo,I really like the skin of those Games, can the official re-opening? I like The Mighty Jax very much。

Dirrty

04-12-2010

id like to see some new skins for characters that dont have any so far. maybe nasus or sivir? both only a single skin and could really use some touching up. wouldnt be too hard, maybe a cheerleader sivir? lol cmon that would be hilarious.

Kitty Food

04-12-2010

I hope the next sale will include the never before seen Goth Annie (which is only available through the Digital Colletors Edition Bundle Pack

VVilly Wonka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-12-2010

I tryed buying the white mage one and i have 330RP, but it says i cant afford it fix it plz?

VVilly Wonka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirrty View Post
id like to see some new skins for characters that dont have any so far. maybe nasus or sivir? both only a single skin and could really use some touching up. wouldnt be too hard, maybe a cheerleader sivir? lol cmon that would be hilarious.
also be hot

Kyuketsuki

Recruiter

04-12-2010

Do want Golden boy Panth.

It's a good thing I have 300...wait hehehe 300 for the the spartan skin.

Heshin

04-12-2010

Myrmidon Pantheon is already the highest selling item, I'm afraid you might be running out of stock shortly Riot... :'(

BumSmuggler

04-12-2010

Badger Teemo looks more like Panda Teemo in that screenie...

Demagogue

04-12-2010

Can you possibly make a sale for Gangplank's skin?