Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Suggestion] Bookmarks for the Shop

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reaper6795

07-03-2011

One crucial thing when playing LoL is speed, you gotta get out of your base and into the lane as fast as possible; you don't want to be delayed by shopping. Being able to shop while dead is a great idea, it means you can leave the base immediately after you revive, but what about when you recall? There have been a lot of situations where I've recalled with a hell of a lot of gold, bought a couple of different items and had my lane mate die because i was still halfway up the lane.....So with the incredibly lengthy build up out of the way what if we were able to bookmark items we planned to buy while we were dead, that way when we recall we can just double click on them and get out of base (like recommended items except customizable and to the side).

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dawn Ding Dong

07-04-2011

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=10870480&posted=1#post10870480