Trundle Ult Glitch?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

3Meese

06-29-2011

I play Trundle every game and he is awesome. However, I have run into a problem when it comes to casting his ultimate. I click the r key and then when I go to click on the enemy I want to cast Agony on, it does not cast.. it has happened so many times every game and is really annoying when i am gankin people. So I was just throwin this out there. Idk if it is a glitch with his ult or me not clicking right on the enemy? but yeah it is annoying and it would be awesome if someone could look into it or if people that play trundle... if there are any others out there... would say somethin if they have had this problem.

Dhinanta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2011

I do this pretty frequently myself. The issue seems to be that Agony has a short cast time that is interrupted by subsequent commands (i.e. spam r-clicking someone to attack or pressing Q). I've greatly improved the "reliability" of it by simply waiting to see the wavy red lines until I issue anymore commands. Now it never fails

Sir Longfellow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2011

Yeah, you probably click too much, because I never noticed

Bawkbagawk

06-30-2011

I play trundle very often as well... and yes this is a major problem... It happens almost 90% of the time i use his ult

Surrender

06-30-2011

just have to get used to it, if you press r then right click or hit q itll cancel

trancepticom

07-02-2011

i play trundle almost always, have never had this problem before. probably channeling time, and clicking too much. people click too much when playing lol, with every champ. it ruins autoattacks because ppl keep accidentally clicking minions etc. maybe something for riot to look into?

Masandre

07-02-2011

I have had this problem too, but b/c this sometimes happens to me with ignite as well, it is probably just clicking too much Patience FTW