Relevant Information from All JoJ's

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MajesticRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2011

BUMP! Man this is taking forever!

TheNarvalOfDeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2011

Indeed... some wise words!

MajesticRaven

11-30-2011

Bump.

MajesticRaven

01-07-2012

Bump. Two editions to go -sad face-.

MajesticRaven

01-13-2012

Another bump. Anyone think I should make a new post for the next arc, or a new thread considering it won't be a JoJ thingy anymore?

TheNarvalOfDeath

01-13-2012

New thread may be?

MajesticRaven

02-24-2012

Le bump again. Want more info >:|

ThorRush

02-24-2012

Well, for General DuCouteau, you know he was mentioned in LeBlanc's judgment, right? I'd say that's pretty solid evidence for a connection.

For Brand, it depends who he's talking to. I think most people watch the League on magic television for fun, and the League is definitely more than that. Something between peace keeping force and world rulers.

For Swain, he's the Master Tactician. He should know exactly what's going on.

It might be worth noting that Jarvan reappears in the last issue before the JoJ, a League publication, stops. Maybe halting the lore has a greater significance than just Riot's policy change.

Enjuine

02-26-2012

Read the whole thing but not all the responses, so maybe someone has mentioned it, but anyway...I think it is a fair bet that if Leblanc had impersonated Jarvan for his fight vs Swain, it isn't unreasonable to guess that she had before, as well as after that, as you guessed.

Specifically, if Jarvan gave an order to blow up the mine, it was probably Leblanc.

Edit: Ah, someone did. Oh well, free bump for a good post.

MajesticRaven

04-30-2012

Any day now! We were promised a finished arc, where is it ;-;