Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Relevant Information from All JoJ's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FnKraze

09-16-2011

Quote:
MajesticRaven:
Added portion in regards to the Ivory Ward being destroyed. We don't have alot of info, other than Talon was there (The dagger in the image).

Or Katarina.

MajesticRaven

09-19-2011

Mmm I think alot of people said judging by the details on the blade itself that it didn't belong to katarina, missed like her signature or something.

MajesticRaven

09-21-2011

Added The Black Rose Has Been Compromised

MajesticRaven

09-24-2011

Bumpity bump, JoJ sometime this week I think. Edited part in regard to the Dagger...

Zhang Chunhua

09-24-2011

Thank for keeping this updated. <3

MajesticRaven

11-11-2011

Updated with Issue 29 in preparation for the new JoJ said to come out this week. Excited

MYRealSlimShady

11-11-2011

FraudBlanc DarkSheild denies assistance from Garen and wants to kill Jarvan III with her two prisoners/assasins ?

MYRealSlimShady

11-11-2011

Quote:
Larkhill:
i think we're putting way too much thought into this cult of malzahar's. i highly doubt they have any great influence at all. they're just fans. every champion has a following. the league champions r basically celebrities. malzahar's fans just happen ot be a bit more fanatical than others (like raiders fans... )

and all the agents the void currently has r being watched very tightly. chogath is confined to the league, kogmaw is a naive creature who does nothing but eat so i doubt he has any real way of amassing an army... and malz is under HEAVY restrictions veer since he escaped and basically killed karthus. he may have had his freedom before but now... not so much.

They are not Fans because Malz is a celebrity, because Zaun is full of wayward whacky people who do anything they want, its likely a group of crazy scientists fond of the Void which is why they form a Cult with Malz..... Remember, Piltover and Zaun are Science minded people, since Zaun does pollution whereever they please, they could find Void cosmic energies very valuable.

MYRealSlimShady

11-11-2011

Yeah, this thread has two main points....

1.The Great Darkwill dead, DuCoteau Gone, Kalamanda, Jarvan is LeBlanc and Swain jazz
2. Malazhar and his Abyss/Void group

Got nothing else to say but ..... The VoidRose shall feast once again. NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM !!!

Swippinfrafes

11-12-2011

If you compare the daggers in the Ivory Ward scene to the daggers on Kat's belt in her splash art, they look remarkably similar.