Relevant Information from All JoJ's

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Isysar

08-02-2011

Holy Cow this is some amazing lorecrafting! Very well done guys! Bump bump bump.

Fulgr1m

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2011

*Ahem*

I'm not sure if all of you remember this but a few months ago something...odd happened in Runeterra.

It was an official RP created by Shurelia and it had a set amount of people going into the Shurmia Desert I want to say. It was a very interesting RP that had a monstrous battle at the end with the RPers battling a strange being in a black cloak. This being was almost invisible, and could use champion spells at will, his greatest show of power being that he used FINALES FLUNKEN at the end to try and finish everyone off. In the end he made his escape and has so far not shown up since then.

MajesticRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2011

All the information I have posted pertains to anything in the Journal of Justice that people are interesting in and is relating to the current "main plot" of the story.

Official RPs, Jax / Ashram, and whatever side-things people go crazy about are not mentioned.

MajesticRaven

08-03-2011

Added something to think about after the TL;DR part.

Whenever the new plot "arc" appears, I'll edit it up and create the first section as the "Noxus and Demacian Conflict Arc", and then create a new section (Below this section) with information about the second arc, unless a red is willing to give me a post underneath the original, and have each post about the individual arcs.

But that's in the future.

MajesticRaven

08-04-2011

Information Regarding Newest JoJ Added.

MajesticRaven

08-13-2011

Bumping for Incoming Talon

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

08-14-2011

27 articles from the Journal of Justice summarized into 1 epic post. Fantastic. =)

MajesticRaven

08-19-2011

Bumping. Adding a special note in the section regarding General Du Couteau in regards to Talon.

Siyamak

08-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticRaven View Post
Talon begins working for Du Couteau shortly before his disappearance
Back way up here. Talon has just been introduced. All we know from his lore is that at some point Du Couteau defeated Talon and hired him, we've no idea when that actually happened. There is absolutely zero info on any sort of time line you can base that on, or any further action of Talon's. The only sort of timing and action we're given at all is we know when Talon joins the league, and he's doing it to try and uncover what happened to the general.

MajesticRaven

08-19-2011

Wasn't trying to make it sound like Talon was responsible in any way. I'll remove the word shortly since it's in regards to a time-line, but that sentence is note-worthy imo. Hopefully light is shed in the next JoJ.