Relevant Information from All JoJ's

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

larkhill

07-03-2011

fair enough.

i do hope my swain using the classic hitler takeover theory is wrong tho. id hate to have guessed the entire plot so early on...

i wonder if riot watches these types of threads and changes their plot if someone guesses correctly.

Ruahi

07-03-2011

guys i really dont think that the void will make its move in this battle to come as it just doesnt have a large enough portal or a strong enough connection to valouren to send its army. that being said i have seen you guys say that cho'gath and swain are both generals and master tactitians in the grand scheme of things but you forget one other MORDEKAISER. im sure he is working behind the scenes on this one as well as swain, leblanc, and jarvan (or xin as the case may be as xin usually carries out the orders). we can now say with his new(ish) lore that we dont know where morde came from except that he showed up in noxus slums on a winter solstice. this means that he may not actually be from the slums but that is just where people first saw him. the lord of the ****'ed wouldnt be sitting idle when all of this unfolds he must have something planned when this political dispute actually turns into war.

MajesticRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2011

That or goes -Oh snap, that's a brilliant idea! Let's re-work it JUST enough that it's not COMPLETELY right, but still good- lmao

I think there was a thread before about Riot not reading alot of the work, mostly because it CAN influence their opinions, like some of the champion judgements. They'll read one and go -man that was really good...- and when they think about judging said champion, that's all that can think of.

Xenodyne

07-03-2011

Just was going through the last JoJ after reading the first post. Pretty well constructed imo.

One thing that hasn't exactly been put forth so far:

Who is the one who is described as thriving on others who have disease?

Mordekaiser. The Man of Metal, whose origins are unknown, is said to harbor and pass on his diseases, and it's how he gets his power.

Is it such a far stretch of the imagination that Mordekaiser would have the ability/know-how to penetrate the League's defenses, set loose a crippling disease that even Kayle would be susceptible to?

MajesticRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2011

Well...what desire would Mordekaiser have to infect Kayle with a contagion? Currently Kayle is wandering the realm looking for clues as to whatever happened to Ashram.

Xenodyne

07-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticRaven View Post
Well...what desire would Mordekaiser have to infect Kayle with a contagion? Currently Kayle is wandering the realm looking for clues as to whatever happened to Ashram.
Morde's MO is currently unknown, other than running Pentakill. Perhaps he's in cahoots with the Black Rose, and it was to cover something.

Or maybe I'm clutching at straws with the Black Rose thing, but I do suspect it's Morde. After all, he feeds on misery caused by disease.

Gorvesk

07-30-2011

This may be considered a necro, I haven't looked at the last page. I got about 10 lines in to OP's post and realized that I absolutely must Bump this ridiculously awesome and intriguing post. This is the kinda discussion that will draw people into our lore. So many have no idea about the rich and entertaining world Riot has built around us.

Without further ado, Bump.

MajesticRaven

08-02-2011

Added the newest JoJ's. Any bias that may appear go ahead and ignore, the Void thing is kinda blah now, but whatever.

I'll more than likely edit it at some point to adjust it into a less biased state.

KarrieBear

Associate Creative Designer

08-02-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

I'm not going to confirm or deny any of the theories, but I am shocked and impressed at your attention to detail.

DetectiveCactus

08-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarrieBear View Post
I'm not going to confirm or deny any of the theories, but I am shocked and impressed at your attention to detail.
Oh you!

12345678 ... 10