Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fiddle Dark Wind Bug?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scyl59

07-02-2011

So I recently played against a Fiddle in solo top (as Shen) and I was astonished at his "Dark Wind". I would be hiding in the bushes invisible and his dark wind crow would still come in and bounce off of me (i was not the first target of his spell). The minions did not attack me when they passed and i was in bushes so I assumed there was no ward. He killed me doing that the first time. So when I respawned, I bought a ward to see invis units and hid in the bushes again. There was no ward in the bushes, no clairvoyance, and his "dark wind" still bounces off units to me.

http://leaguecraft.com/spell/Dark+Wind

Is this a bug????

Imranthegreat

07-02-2011

Nope.avi CAWCAWCAWAHAHAHA

vtN

07-02-2011

No it isn't. He can't target you, but it can bounce off of minions/another player into the bush by chance. It's the same with Miss Fortune's shot and Katarina's blade throw.