i sivir really underpowered

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1vhuZ71qkXu6AkRT

07-02-2011

i play sivir for some time and i do feel little bit weak but i win most games with and "ok" score
4 0 4
5 5 14
6 0 4
1 5 5
sivir is one of the best in mid i dont know if she realy is weak or strong or maby even balanced. sivir is the weakest carry but the strongest pusher carry
is this really good to have pusher carry or is this what make people think she is weak

Tabol

07-02-2011

sivir is not suit for 1on1....but in team fight/back door she is the best i think, she might need to change is passive...???

xxKhaydexx

07-02-2011

You'll find she gets worse the higher level you play with her. Against opponents with quite a lot of skill and/or experience at fighting against her, she's underwhelming- even in team fights or pushing. She doesn't perform the roles she is supposedly adept at with nearly as much excellence as other choices.

This is why she wasn't picked at all during the recent tournaments.

1vhuZ71qkXu6AkRT

07-02-2011

people compre her to ash or cait but it worng i think the real problem is that pusher carry isnt needed in game the concept is bad i think that way hiemer, he was meant to be pusher who could do dmg and maby go 1vs1 he had 5 torrents and then 3 he was op and now whan he is pusher he is up . if you make her stronger 1vs1 she will push and kills minions faster i think there isnt really any way to make her strong 1 vs1 and strong pusher and not op

Scyl59

07-02-2011

Her ability to farm and push is really really strong though. most good sivirs I see have 200+ minion kills by the end of a 25 to 35 min. game. I think the gold alone keeps her pretty strong. if she isn't farmed like that though. I feel she can be a bit underpowered. also she can kite a bit too

Masandre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

She is only really useful for poking and taking down turrets, but taking down turrets is how you win the game, and that is why she will always be somewhat viable.

BobZeBuilder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

she does have some issue when she comes to being useful, but im not joking late game, sivir is a better carry then ashe.

Minahs Day

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellfish41 View Post
people compre her to ash or cait but it worng i think the real problem is that pusher carry isnt needed in game the concept is bad i think that way hiemer, he was meant to be pusher who could do dmg and maby go 1vs1 he had 5 torrents and then 3 he was op and now whan he is pusher he is up . if you make her stronger 1vs1 she will push and kills minions faster i think there isnt really any way to make her strong 1 vs1 and strong pusher and not op
I'm sorry sir, but can you rephrase that?

Also, Sivir used to be a strong carry when her Q did good damage. It's now an exponential damage decay that has no end. It's reduced by 20% for each unit attacked and has no cap. Before it was 10% decay for every unit hit but was capped at I think 60% or something. But the skill now has better scaling and base damage making her deal more damage with it if it hits a single target.

Sivir is the best ranged pusher, devastating in team fights if left unchecked, but her range is so small that once she gets into range to attack, gap closers shoot her down.

She deals great auto attack damage, it's just that she can't nuke with her Q anymore which is what used to make her strong.